unexpected changes

So it's been 4 months now since we've been in a relationship . I got my mail this morning saying that I've been accepted for the job. But it's in France, now the big question comes which is how could I tell Jace about this?

********
It's been four days now and I really need to tell him about me getting this job and that too in France, I'm scared how would he react?

But I can't compromise my dream job either. Anyhow I gather my strength and decide to tell Jace.

He was sitting on the couch as he drank a cup of tea, While hs typed on his laptop with his other hand.

"Hey"

"Come here and sit with me , please" clearly he was stressed out because of his job .

I went over to his side and sat beside him, he shutted his laptop to take a break while he rested his head on my lap. As I ran my hands softly  through his hairs slowly.

"Jace we need to talk"

"Oh y/n calm down, what's wrong why do you seem so serious right now"

"Jace I'm serious because I want to tell something serious"

"Go ahead, tell me"

"It's not as easy as you think it is Jace" He caressed my cheek and said

"Whatever it is, just tell me we'll figure it out later on together right?" Oh God this is so tuff-

"Umh so like  I got a mail 4 days ago- and it said I've been accepted for my dream job bu-" Before I could complete he jumped on his legs. He was more excited than me.

"Y/n congratulations!! I'm so proud of you"

"Jace, no wait. The job is in France" and that's when the excitement he had turned into silence , Deep silence.

"Oh"

"Oh? That's all you've got to say?"

"Umh idk , I mean I'm pretty much shocked right now to act. When do you have to go though? "

"I need to move out in like 3 days "

"What? 3days and your telling me this right now? Y/n what are you even planning to do? Why don't you ever include me in your decisions ? why do you keep on excluding me in everything? Am I not good enough for you?"

"Jace it's not like that, I -i just didn't know how to tell you all of this, it was just too much" He was pissed I could tell that but at the same time he was sad

"Jace tell me something!! Don't sit like that silently"

"W-what am i even supposed to say?" Okay now comes the tuff part here you go y/n just tell him what you want to and don't look back and regret your decision.

"Okay so If you don't have anything to say , well I do have something to say" I sighed and let a deep breathe out

"W-we need to break up, I know it would be difficult for both of us to work things out and I also know we can't do long distance. So, it's better that we break up right now and it's not that I don't like you anymore , I like you but once things just won't work out"

I knew we won't be together once I'm back, cause prolly till then I might move on.

"I mean do I even get a say in this? Cause it pretty much seems you've already made all the plans by yourself y/n"

"I-i like you Jace,  just not enough how you expected me to"

"y/n, you still love me don't you?"

"I-i don't know, do I? " still unsure about my feelings i stood there questioning myself. where will i end up like this? It's just so confusing

I pecked him on his lips while we both cried and i left to pack my bags

"I love you y/n" he whispered but I heard it.

I was packing my bags so that I can move out right now and not wait for 3days.

___________
Ik things are going pretty fast but I guess it's good right?
Do let me know your opinions in the comment section
Please vote!