bloody night

I thought 067 was gonna stay awake but she started shivering and when I pushed her aside I saw blood on her , she was hurt.

" y - you're bleeding"

"Ik I'm bleeding, I got hurt while playing the glass game"

" Then wait lemme call someone for help "

" no, you can't " she choked onto some blood right after she said.

"I -i -ik everybody is obsessed with you and they'll come drooling like dogs if they heard you need help"

"Umh it's not like that though.."

"454 don't say anything I know it, after all I was your friend, thanks for saving me in the beginning and also thankyou for trying to save me when I'm gonna die but I really don't wanna live anymore, so it's better that I die here" she said while her eyes were filled with tears

"067 there's nothing wrong with you for being stressed or anxious. It's natural to freak out at things that are out of your reach, it's still a part of you, you're amazing , So without wasting any other second let me call someone to help for you"

"I really don't wish to live anymore, but y/n i know you, you're a kind soul, just promise me after I die you'll rescue my brother from the orphanage and just take good care of him"

"I promise I will but you'll not die here trust me"

I was gonna run towards the door when I saw towards the next side where I saw 218 kill 367, I was so scared that I hurried up to the door to ask for help

But before that 067 gripped to my waist and said

"My name is sae byeok and I know you'll take good care of my brother"

"I'm y/n and yes I will sae byeok"

I went towards the door and started banging it , after 5 whole minutes they finally opened it and bought 2 caskets along with them

"We need help not casket, help her she's dieing " I said.

I looked behind myself as I saw 218 kill sae byeok, And 367 was already dead.

My only friend that I honestly wanted to live was dead now, but I can't bring emotions while playing this game I have to switch those emotions off and just focus on winning this game.

I have to get out of here as fast as possible and help my friends brother.

Time skips~

It was our last game here then we'll be free.

That's all what was in my mind

They didn't care and took there bodies and just walked away, 456 was literally raged up in anger cause he was confused how could someone be so emotionless and kill someone else.

456 came over to me and said

"Y/n I'll kill that guy, now I'm the one without emotions It's either him or me"

That man was really motivated I could feel it through the way he spoke.

It was night time for us to sleep , I was literally so tired from crying that I went to sleep cause I knew 456 would protect me.

456 pov

Now that y/n is asleep I'll go and kill 218,

I slowly , slowly moved towards 218 because he was half asleep

I stabbed him in his gut but I-

I didn't expect this,

He already had 3 knives with himself

And he stabbed me with 3 of them and twisted it until my gut overflowed with blood

"Y/n ah" I said as I slowly started losing my consciousness , I just wanted her to be awake so that atleast she can win.

Y/n pov

I heard someone call my name, I woke up trembling and saw that 456 wasn't near me anywhere and then I looked across 218 was stabbing him and then he was coming towards me.

I ran before he could come to me and banged on the door

"H/help"

"He's gonna kill me"

"Help please" I begged in hope that somebody will help me

But no- Nobody saved me and 218 came and stabbed me with his knife , All I knew was I'm gonna die and nothing could save me now.
not even a miracle.

_______________
That's it for today hope ya'll enjoyed it!