your name?(2)

He fell down on his knees while crying.

Then I got on my knees and hugged him just to make him feel that even though everything is pretty complicated it'll get better later eventually. But, He stopped crying for a while.

I don't know him but I could feel that the warmth he felt from me was good enough for him to feel happy, safe and special.

He looks at me again and tells me

     "My name is J-Jace, yeah that's my name. My real one "

     "But-"I was then interrupted with his warm lips on mine, he kissed me , this kiss made me feel safe, it felt more like he's trying to assure me that he's good. Even if we don't make it that far.. he'll take care of me.

     "Hey, look at me, " I pulled myself away slowly, as I broke the kiss " people come and go you know right? so you shouldn't get that attached to me right now.. "I cringed at saying this but this should have been said rather than later, deep inside I was sad saying those words I told him because I knew I would break his heart sooner or later.

     "What are you trying to say? Am I not enough for you? Do you like someone else?"  No stupid,  no, I don't like someone else.

    "Calm down, calm down, it's nothing it's just I know that I don't know you better at the moment, but maybe we can get to know eachother and then take things more further don't you think that would be better? " I whispered the last part as I slowly started moving my hand along his hair, to calm him down.

I felt a bit weird, we talked as if we were in a relationship or something more than it, whereas we weren't anything not even friends. He didn't even ask me to be in a relationship yet I felt as If I'm rejecting him.

      "Okay then let's start this again, I'm Jace and I'm 21 years old ,I'm from Boston,USA. But I somehow ended up coming here in South-korea" he paused and then asked "now, will you take a bit of interest in me and be my friend? ".

I chuckled at first but then I responded back to the way he was taking things "Hi I'm y/n l/n, I'm 20 years old and I'm going to be 21 in the next couple weeks, I lived in America but for now I'm here in South Korea, and yes I would take a tad bit interest in you and be your friend "

We both laughed at eachother , as we talked about things we liked in Korea. He said he liked the different types of cuisine they cooked whereas i talked about how good I felt about the tradition over there. Especially the dress they wore.

He then later on told me he had to leave, as he was still working for the boss.

_____________
Okay so yeah I changed the name, so if you don't like the name then you can imagine your own name.