mistakes

I was so drunk that I couldn't get him out of my head, Him who? Obviously the one and only Jace.

I'm so ashamed of myself, that even at the times when I'm not sober I still end up thinking about him. Even when I and Zac were having sex all I thought was about , what if Jace would've have been on top of me instead of Zac.

I decided to call him but then again some part of me held me back, yes it was my self respect telling me not to call him unless he calls me first

Arghhh why can't I just call him? I really don't care anymore so without giving another thought I called him

I dialed his number, but the ring keeps on going.

Oh God how stupid can I even be? He wouldn't answer my phones, who am I even kidding.

But then my phone goes off,

It was Jace.

My heart felt as if a pit is covering itself eventually as I picked the call up.

"Hello?" The other side of the call stays silent. But then he speaks

"Hi , umh have you been drinking "

"Umh yeah, just a little bit " I swear to God it wasn't little

I heard a bang on the other side of the call, it felt as if he bashed something onto the wall or something

"I told you not to drink y/n" he sighed, the frustration in his voice was seen clearly. "I know we aren't together and I have no right to tell you this but, I still care about you"

I started feeling dizzy so I hung the call up and went to sleep.

Sometimes when those butterflies turn Into bees, if only you go back to the same person who gave it to you in the first place, your bees could literally turn back into butterflies.

_____________
Lately I started reading "it Ends with us" by colleen hoover which literally made me cry , silly me lol :)
This was already in my draft so the next chapter is the one that I wrote today.