growing

When I was 9, my mother's younger sister Elliot and his husband John whom i used to call my aunt and uncle took me with them to America .

They took me with them because they knew me staying with my dad wouldn't work out for me. As it would only bring me downfall in future.

Also, because I remember my aunt saying that my mom told her sister before she died that how she should take care of me and my aunt promised her that she would take care of me.

See she didn't fail as a sister whereas my dad he fucked up everything. He failed as a brother, as a son, as a father and as a responsible husband.

Even though i left my Dad just to grow up in a different way than he would've have given me, I still ended up being stressed and anxious about my future not to mention I was even depressed for 2years.

I was always worried that my future wouldn't be as bright as my mother wished it to be. I would often end up having nightmares about how I'd end up in a house where my dad would manipulate and beat me while leaving me with alot of bruises and cuts.

Now that I am 20 going to be 21 in a month I decided to leave my uncle and aunt so that I can go back to Korea.

Where my childhood got fucked

Everyone said he was sick and needed someone to take care of him . Obviously he was alone, now that he didn't have anyone he was left with no choice but to get sick.

He didn't have anyone , even his own parents abandoned him just because they thought he was a shame to their family too.

I never met my grandparents, the reason being my dad was abandoned by his own family straight after 2months into his marriage with my mother.

I didn't want to visit him as all he did was give my mother pain and a life she didn't deserve, he didn't deserved to be saved.

But at the end of the day he's my dad and no matter what he did I'd go back to him as a responsible daughter.

Because I don't wanna fail as a daughter just like how he failed to be everything .

_____________

Vote and comment if you liked this chapter!
Bye:)