confused

When I  gained my consciousness back , nothing around me felt familiar . I still felt a bit dizzy but it was bare able.

I looked down at myself laying as I realized I was wearing something else, something different,  something that I have never worn.

It was tracksuit, which has a number printed on it which said 454.

Yes, I did wonder where my old clothes were but because the place felt strange I didn't have the courage to go up to people and ask them , where I even was.

I looked around and saw a lot of people wearing the same tracksuit but with different numbers. This place is really really weird.

As I decided to get up completely , I stretched myself out and then I opened my eyes and I saw a boy , his tracksuit had the number 101 and he was dragging a girl by her hair and beating her ass up.

I felt my blood raging for no reason, well yes there was a reason which said that 'how could a boy hit a girl without any reason?'

I went over to that boy as I grabbed his collar , kicking him in his  weak point as I rescued the girl from his hands. I was scared of the man because I thought he was the strongest one here, but looks like I'm the strong one here now , eh?

The girl whom I rescued was very quiet yet she looked bold, tough and strong as hell and her tracksuit had the number 067.

She yanked her hand off her tracksuit, Dusting the dirt down and she walked away.

I was waiting for her to atleast tell me thank you but she didn't even look at me, nevermind.

And then another man who had the number 456 pulled 067 by her neck and knocked her down to the floor . Why does everyone over here hate her? Lord, what am I missing? Why isn't anyone filling me up with what is going on?

I went over towards that man again as I pulled him back and I asked

      "What are you doing? Why are you being such an ass for no reason?" I was really so curious to know what was going on on I went over and asked this first as I was impatient.

      "This- this girl- she stole my money" he said in a immature baby tone which made me puke in my thoughts and if I really did have a basket or even a bag I'd literally puke in real life too.

067 crawled back behind while leaving 456 with me.

Before I could tell him anything 101 came and punched me in my gut. But as soon as 456 was gonna hit 101's face on my behalf a voice came from behind saying.

      "All players attention " somebody said over the speaker , the voice was deep yet disturbing for my ears.

I looked away and I saw some people in masks some had circles on them and then some wore square masks.

The one's with the square masks were rarely there.

      "All of you are welcomed to play this game "," in this game you'll play some games and whoever wins will get a handsome amount of money"

I suddenly remembered what the Mister told me, which said they'll give me money if I participated, before he left .

A man from the participants spoke up out of the blue catching everybody's attention. 

      "Why shall we all believe you people? When in the first place every single one of you abducted us and even took away everything from us our phone, wallet even our clothes"

The man in the mask with a square on his face kept on looking at me , even though he had a mask on I felt that he was looking towards me or maybe not, but the single thought of that made my face heaten.

      "We took all of your things to ensure the inside security so that all of you can be bought here safely , But we promise we'll give it back to everyone once the game is over" his tone sounded more dominating this time as if he was saying 'don't ask any questions after this otherwise all of you will be killed'.

One after another and then everyone started questioning silly and stupid stuff, which irritated the front man.

The masked man then grabbed a gun and fired it in the air , which made every one silent .

But still one of them spoke up "show your face" , "why shall we believe you" these were the only questions he kept on asking again and again and again to which he didn't get an answer.

But late on the man answered

        "We aren't allowed to remove our masks because of privacy reasons." His voice was so deep and hot which almost made me wet until another man spoke up and said

       "Why should we even play and stay here , give us one reason to believe ya'll" these people are really annoying according to me, like if they really didn't know they were coming to play a game then why did they even call that number on the card to sign up for this.

       "Player 218 , Mister Cho Sang woo.Your age is 46, You're the former supervisor of tra.. and made two investments right?" The man who the guard was talking about was embarrassed as hell but the front man kept on saying. "In which you embezzled money from people and invested it yet failed and your current loss is at 650 million won."

He kept on pointing out people and the money they are in debt of.

From 650 million won to 1.2billion won, It went that quick I was shocked cause I thought I was the only one in debt but no thankfully others were in debt too.

       "Player 454 ,y/n l/n in debt of 167 million won" that much debt holy shit , then I realized that while calling out my name all of the frontman started glancing at me as if I was someone very special and dear to them but I chose to ignore it.

Then when he was done calling names out he explained everyone.

        "Just like the way we played a game with you and you trusted us that we'll pay you back when you win and when you did win we gave you money. Just like that trust us , or do ya'll wanna go and run back to your old pathetic life with debt and pressure or you want money after each game you win?"

        "How much money will we get? "  A man from the crowd asked as he stood up.

He showed a big huge piggy bank sought of thing hanging on the ceiling it was so big which almost felt unreal.

        "After each game your money would stay accumulate in that bank behind you , we'll reveal the first amount after the first game" he said "So everybody wishes to participate? If not then tell us"

Nobody said anything because of the huge fat amount of money they are going to get after the game ends. The guards even gave us a player consent form in which there were certain rules stated already.

1) a player can't quit the game voluntarily.
2) a player who does not wishes to participate will be eliminated.
3) the game could get terminated on basis of the majority vote.

I could see all of the frontman glaring at me again as if I'm some sort of masterpiece they are begging to get to. So I scribbled my name down without giving it too much thought.

After all the players have had written there name on the consent the guards then announced on the speaker and said

       "Get ready the game is going to begin". "Please follow the rules and regulations and go to the game room"

We all formed a line and each one of us had to stand infront of the camera to give a photo of us, It felt weird but it was my turn. I went and stood infront of the camera and smiled.

When I turned around I felt someone's breath on my neck, that breath made the hair on my back of the neck stand up but, before I could fully turn the person said

         "Don't turn around , there are security cameras and remember the next game is going to be red light green light , don't panic and play well, cause I don't want to lose you this soon princess."As he left I turned around and saw who it was and I wash quite surprised after seeing it was masked man.

Not gonna lie but I felt good while he said that but I was confused at the same time , thinking about what he meant by 'don't panic' and 'I don't want to lose you' ?

________________
Follow me if ya'll liked this chapter!
Bye.