nights

TW:smut⚠️

"HEY! Why are you smoking you can't bring these you know right?" I asked in a loud pitch.

"Shhh" she kept a finger on her lips to show me " keep your voice low lady, I don't want to get caught." She told me not to tell anyone .

"And what will I get for not telling this small secret of yours?" I know I'm being selfish, but I wanted to especially because she was being a bitch by making faces.

"Here, take this" she shoved that one cigarette she had in her hand towards me.

"No, I don't smoke" I said politely.

"But, you have to take this" I took it to not make things more complicated.

I don't smoke, actually I never did. I really never understood the reason for why people even take cigarette in the first place.

But times were frustrating and things have changed alot, which only makes me to change too. God knows what'll happen once I'm done smoking.

I quickly puffed some cigarette and even choked on it, it was like shit.

I straight away went over to open the door, so that I can go out and breath but that annoying lady was still inside.

"Where are you going?" He asked curiously yet, in a very cold way.

"I want to go to sleep, I'm done using the bathroom." I really wanted to go and sleep because that cigarette fucked me up somehow, but the guard didn't let me .

"What's wrong with you?" , " why aren't you letting me go ?"

"Well, I would let you go once your 'dear friend' comes out too, I can't go and leave you to your haul and then come again to take her back, it's better I see you both off together.' That's what I thought he's lazy.

After standing there like a freak for atleast 10 minutes, I still want able to hold my ground .

"Did you smoke?" A familiar voice hit my ears.

"Yes I did, why?" I really said that to him, no way.

"Why would you take things that your body can't hold?" he said in a concerning way, more like he was scolding me.

"Who are you to tell me?" I sighed and rolled my eyes back.

"It's me jace"

"Jace who?"

"Don't tell me you already forgot me?" Yes, he started making a bit of sense, as I gathered yes he was someone I knew.

"Oh yeah I remember you, Hi! What are you doing here though?" I asked him.

"Same reason as yours" he said indicating that he relates to my situation and he needs money too.

For some weird reason I felt horny, it was weird that I felt horny , but somehow I did. I didn't care if anybody saw me or not I grabbed him wrist and pulled him into the men's washroom,  i slowly then took his mask off and pulled him into closer, not leaving any space. I started kissing his neck leaving a small bruise.

Jace pov

I thought we were just friends but no, I knew deep inside somewhere , some part of her has some feelings for me and that was all just a theory until now.

When she grabbed me unexpectedly and pulled me towards her.

I can't explain how it felt at that moment because whatever she does makes me feel like heaven atleast it's better than staying here at and shitty place place suffering.

I started kissing her back and now I was the one who was dominating her. She kept on kissing me and so did I.

I swirled my tongue inside her mouth only to see her tease me by not making way for me to explore her mouth. I somehow ended up breaking that and now I was inside her mouth.

She had pink plumpy lips which were so soft which made me feel like I shouldn't stop to top all of that my little fella inside my pants was now desperate to jump out of them and fill y/n with that void.

She started grinding herself against me making me even more horny, it felt so soothing until she stopped grinding only to tease me again.

I couldn't wait a second longer to take her to my room and bang her like there is nothing around me, and it's just me and her, just us alone.

"Fuckkk y/n stop" I wanted more of her, but also I didn't want want get caught. I was scared about what if someone saw us?

That's when we heard a knock outside the washroom, but y/n didn't mind so I didn't either, we continued feeling eachother up.

She unzipped my tracksuit and kissed my fella when my boxers were on, she was teasing me and I was liking it but I can't take it anymore.

Y/n pov

I knew what I was doing and I was just trying to tease him , but he was too Impatient, In just a blink of my eye he ripped my tracksuit, and took my panties off as fast as he could.

Then he took me up in his muscular veiny arms, in bridal style and placed me over the washroom sink and then he continued kissing my neck and sucking it while he left hot wet kisses. Then from my necks his tongue lingered over to my boobs, he sucked it so hard that I couldn't help it but moan.

He then stopped and went all the way down to my stomach and from there

Fuck.

He sucked my clit so hard, it made me go so crazy in just a couple of second, he literally knew how to please a woman. He swirled his tongue around my sensitive area.

As he licked it and the other second he sucked it, his tongue was so long The probably he could hit my g-spot with it. It felt so nice I've never felt so needy for someone like this in my life ever before.

"Jace stop I'm about to cum " I said out of pleasure. His tongue was so good at licking me out i loved that feeling.

"Don't cum yet " he ordered.

"B-but I can't hold it in"

"Then cum over my mouth" as soon as he said that a warm hot liquid left my body, giving me the perfect orgasm ever. I just wanted time to stop and be with him.

It was not love more of like attraction, I wanted him to fuck me all day long in my bed. He was right,  when he said I wanted him in my bed cause I really do.

That's when we heard another knock but this time it was from near us, which was because the guard is right behind the the.

I grabbed my panties which were torn and wore my tracksuit on as I ran outside to see if I messed up.

There he was the other guard who was watching me when I exited the bathroom , that too men's bathroom and behind me was Jace acting as if nothing had just happened. He had worn his mask back on so that no one would suspect .

"What are you doing here infront of men's washroom?" The dumb guard asked.

"I was doing nothing it's just I-"

"Hey it's fine you can take as long as you want after all ; you're so special to me" he said as I cringed at his words, as I usually do. I was not that shocked as I was when I was new here. Because Jace  already told me that everyone over here is crushing over me because of some stupid revenge over their boss.

"Why are you talking to her like that, Did you forget the rules?" Jace said, I could see his face displayed the correct emotion which said 'jealousy'.

He was jealous because the guard , just tried to flirt with me.

"Who cares about the rules , Huh?" , " fuck them I don't care about any rules , I'll talk to any one I want and I'll bang whoever the fuck I want to bang and if you have a problem with that then you shall probably go fuck yourself. " this man clearly wanted to start a world War 3.

__________________
I haven't updated from like 2 days and probably because of that you guys must've had left this story because it was dry.
But I'm back and I'll post daily so please stay tuned .