1ST VAMPIRE BDAY PARTY(?)

(Must read while listening to Drunk-dazed to feel the vibes ig)
▃▃▃▃▃

“PARRTTTYYYY!!!”

CHAPTER 28

“Ugh you’re getting better”, Riki groaned as he walked passed another dream, trying hard to follow the enthusiastic girl

“Riki come on! Gosh you're too slow”

The male just rolled his eyes and easily showed up beside her, gripping her wrist and led them to her own.

“Aww why here”

“You shouldn’t mess with people’s dreams”

“But you’re doing it!”

“I— fine”

Rather pouting, the girl had a small grin on her lips as her face lit up at the bright ambiance of her own dream.

Like Riki, she finally have her own safe place — a peaceful dream.

Unlike the male, hers is more lively and active. It’s like an arcade on top of a hill, a hall full of arcade games and a comfortable life overseeing the houses under the hill.

And like Riki, she did inherited the ability to see and control others’ dreams. Although still clumsy and inexperienced, Elrin still felt like the most powerful girl in the whole world. Though it is mostly Riki babysitting a bratty child, he still taught her many things. He never expected her to be a fast learner though.

“Can i bring friends to my dream?”

“Why, don’t you want to be with me?”

“Psh yes, but it’s boring if it’s just us two! This arcade is meant to be loud and crowded!”

“You can invite Jungwon or Heesung”

“They play dirty”

“Then smack them i guess? This is still your dream, you’re in full control here”

“Still..”, she pouted, humming in delight as she hopped infront the male, “Let’s go to yours!”

“Why”, his brows furrowed, “You can’t do anything there”

“That’s the point. It’s calm and just generally peaceful. You don’t need to exert yourself in these tiring games and felt bored because nobody is playing with you. Atleast there.. you don’t have to worry about anything. Your dream is my safest place”

They did went there with a warm heart. Riki watching her chasing butterflies and grow fond in nature.

They tried playing games too, and tried to sleep to know if they can get another dream too.

It didn’t worked out though — actually they can’t find themselves to sleep. They would close their eyes and giggle as they feel like crazy scientists doing a childish experiment.

▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃

HAPPY FIRST VAMPIRE BIRTHDAY ELRIN!”, everyone cheered in the loudest voice they can, clicking the cups of either blood, wine, or human juice with each other

Time surely passed fast and it’s already a year since Elrin presented as a vampire. She wondered if what would be her official birthday, though Yuta ended it with a decision for them to celebrate two of her birthdays.

The attic is full, overlapping chats and loud laughs filled the air, and the booming sounds of random music in the speakers.

The foods are all edible human foods, and even a year, Elrin is still surprised that her taste buds is the same as she had as human. She can still eat and digest human foods like a normal person, though the drinks are now way too special.

“Ha finally! CHUG BIRTHDAY GIRL!”, Jay yelled in delight

“Jungwon, a cup of blood please!”

“Aye Aye! captain!” (who lives in a pineapple under the sea? spo— yeah I just had to to this ;-;)

As the cup fell on the girl’s hand, it was weird when all of them became silent. All eyes fluttered in eagerness, as if recreating a scene of a memorable night.

There’s no Jake to grab the cup now, hmm?

Elrin smiled widely as she brought the cup to her lips, chugging the last of it with a relieving sigh.

“PARRTTTYYYY!!!”

The loud night happily continued, and the attic became a crazy dance floor.

A/N:

A/N:

Already ending this book on dec 24 which is the day after tomorrow T^T tysm for supporting and reading this book guys