A LITTLE MORE BRIGHTER

Or is it the person being with him right now made this lonely place a little more brighter?

CHAPTER 15

"I look forward for hanging out with you again!", Jungwon drunkenly yelled for the last time, being dragged by the eldest Nishimura sibling who just sent the family with a nod

As usual, Yuta drove them home. The car ride was quite lively as the siblings shared their time with the Nishimuras.

By the strike of 2 am, Elrin found herself in a grassland. The wind breeze was rather calm and cool on her skin, her hair in a ponytail and dressed on her pyjamas.

Her eyes roamed around, didn't see a single person aside her, but with lots of trees, bushes, and rows of flowers. The sky is widely bright and blue, not a bit of darkness but the human knew not to expect anything as there are always a twist on her brighter dream.

With careful steps, Elrin tend to shut her eyes in fright, scared that the scene will change suddenly— but no.

Feeling like forever, she spotted another figure sitting on what seems to be a cliff. She didn't need to dwell on who, his long blonde hair and familiar body structure can testify it. Also, who else can visit her dream?

"Riki"

The said vampire looked over his shoulder and back infront, "You're a little late"

"Pfft sorry mister dream, i can't seem to dream"

"That's why i pulled you here"

"You can do that!?", she exclaimed as she plopped beside him, "That's an invasion of privacy but, thanks, i guess?"

She looked straight infront and stared in awe, this cliff is perfectly overseeing the buildings, roads, and the greeneries like a well-made painting.

"Where is this?"

"My subconscious"

"So this is like your own dream!?", she gasped, "Wait you can have your own?"

"What do you see me for", he scoffed, "How can i jump on one dream if i can't dream my own. I don't stay here anyway, it's the same every night"

"Are you kidding me? I can dream this every night! No storms or tornadoes though, just this beautiful scenery"

"It's boring"

"Well sorry mister, if you're in my shoes, i would hope just for this atleast", she sighed, "Peace"

And that's when she saw bright smile.

Riki felt like his world paused for a second. Is this the first time he saw her this sincere? This genuine comfort reflecting on her aura— is this what her, being happy look like?

Feeling the stares directed to her, Elrin shifted her gazes aside and flashed a wide smile.

"Thanks for bringing me here. This helped alot"

The vampire can just nod and look away, back on the beautiful scenery she had described.

Well maybe it's really prettily pleasing, he just overlooked it because he was alone?

Riki glanced at her one last time, a small smile on his face.

Or is it the person being with him right now made this lonely place a little more brighter?

A/N:

Last update for this week see you again next week! Also stay tune for the book updates on my tiktok account ( @saltydino110 )