26. feelings ·

WARNING! SMUT!
dom!loki, sub!reader, chain kink, knife kink, blood kink, choke kink, etc? i honestly don't know what I've written-

Loki lifted himself to sit over your waist, hips together, summoning a chain and wrapping it around your arms. Not too loose for you to wriggle free, but not too tight that you'd bruise too bad. Slowly, but surely, he undressed you both, leaving soft kisses down you. You waited, patiently, eagerly, for what he was going to give you.

He hadn't used a knife yet, which started to pester you. Stretching one foot all the way to the bedside table, you tried to reach for the dagger handle, making your sex wide open to his.

"Not yet, love," the god tutted. "I plan on taking my time." he took hold of your ankles and ripped off a tear of silk from the sheets, tied your legs to the corners of the bed, all splayed out before him like a feast.

His current appearance didn't help in making you any less aroused. Ridges tracing from head to toe, and due to the poor lighting, courtesy of him smashing the light bulb, you whimpered at the sight of his eyes glowing deep red. He then got off you, checking your restraints. Writhing against the chains, you longed for his touch again.

He dropped his pants, letting his erection, now hard as ever, stand tall and upright. You waited for him to buck in. Closing your eyes and waiting. Waiting for something that never came. Lazily opening one eyelid, you see him stroking himself, hand moving around his shaft silkily. Groans escaped his lips, as he stood in front of you, pleasuring himself.

The sight of him like that, made you wet with desire and need. Your sex never felt so empty. After some more waiting, you got impatient, lifting your chest and arching your back, trying to get his attention. Loki showed no interest in you, however, his focus was only on his cock, writhing and jerking in his hand, orgasm threatening to wash over him.

"Loki," you pleaded, now staining the bed, waiting to be filled. He continued playing with himself, ignoring all calls from you. Just before he came, he sat back over you, and spilt seed over your belly. The white liquid, hot and trickling down. Grabbing the dagger, Loki lifted it to your mouth, laying it sideways. The sharpened ends lightly grazing your lips.

"I'm going to please myself, no making a sound. Am I understood?" his voice hoarse and deep. With a nod, he bent down to your sex, mattress now damp. Kissing it lightly, he started to suck on your clit, agonisingly swirling his tongue around it. Moving even lower, beginning to suck the end of your sex, lips fluttering and stretching around his long tongue, licking a particular sweet spot inside you, making you release a small whimper, blade slicing your lip, making the lower one bleed.

"Now, look what you've done," he spoke, voice velvety and rough. He got up, on his knees, still above you, and began stroking himself again. You watched in anguish, waiting for him to deliver pleasure to you. "Will you be quiet, or should I make myself come like this again?"

You shook your head lightly, sucking in the irony taste of metal and blood. He bent over to you, gently kissing you, tasting the blood as well. Thick erection pressing against your belly, twitching slightly. "Answer me," he growled. "Say I won't make a sound, Loki."

"I won't make a sound, Loki," you quivered, and with that, he thrusted deep inside you, head of his cock at the mouth of your womb. This action almost made you gasp vocally, but you remembered your promise. The walls of your sex fluttered and stretched to accommodate his large length, but Loki spared no time for such affectionate movements, instead driving himself deep into you, thrusting mercilessly.

Deeper and deeper, increasing his speed, cock covered in you. Then he spoke, "even a peep and I will pleasure myself from your other orifices," still pumping. Hands holding your hips, moving them closer, making it very difficult for you to keep your mouth shut. The restraints tugged as you begged for attention at your mouth, lifting your upper torso.

The god's great length smashed into you, not showing any sign of affection or tenderness, but hunger and lust. Loki's eyes were now closed, no red pupils to be seen. You closed your eyes as well, both of you on the brink of pleasure. Holding your neck, Loki gently squeezed it, strangling you in the most delightful way.

Both orgasming in unison, Loki filling you with hot seed and his cock covered in yours. He laid down, panting, and flicked his hand to free your limbs. Finally, rubbing your wrist, you settle your arms around Loki's torso, legs wrapping around his waist, cock now sitting comfortably in your sex.

"What are you doing to me?" He asked, more like he asked himself rather than you.

"What do you mean?" you ask, worriedly.

"I... don't know. It's like... It's like I-I have these weird feelings in my chest, every time you're around. Or when... when you l-laugh, I feel all giddy and smiley and.. you always treat me like I'm so important, a-and I just want you close to m-me. I don't know. I don't know this feeling. I don't know."

"well, I'll tell you you aren't the only one who feels that way," you whisper, holding chest, helpinh him breathe.

Both of you lay there. Together.

everyone say happy birthday Loki <3

nino :)