10. movies

Weeks go by, as your daily routine continues. Waking up at 9 am, if obliged to go interrogate people, light jogging or the occasional training from Nat, breakfast, study or read. Shortly followed by lunch, hanging out with the team or at a local coffee shop, then eat dinner, read with Loki in the library and sleep.

The team didn't have a lot of missions, like spying or break-and-entering places, so they didn't leave much. Clint and his family would occasionally drop in, to see everyone.

You found out homeschooling yourself is quite better than actually going to a college. You sometimes test out your theories in the labs. Some of them either end up on fire or a short circuit. You also made one of those gum wrappers that would electrocute you when you pull one out. You tried it on Pietro, Loki and Thor. All three of them turned out the same; mad at you. They, in turn, decided to replace the white filling of the Oreos with mayonnaise, to spite you. Only for Tony to eat it- resulting in him yelling at them. Loki wholeheartedly enjoyed the mischief he created alongside Pietro and his brother.

Thor loved the fact that his brother was spending time with him. You remember one night Thor told everyone about how when they were 8, Loki turned into a snake, and how he loved snakes, picked it up to admire it. Then Loki turned back to himself and stabbed him. Everyone looked to Loki who had a satisfied smile glued to his face, recalling the memory.

This week was peaceful. Finally, the avengers were called into action, which meant they were away for the weekend. This left Bucky, Loki and you alone at the facility. Bucky couldn't go as he could be triggered by his 'special' words. You all tried to help buckaroo. Steve is preparing him to go to Wakanda to seek treatment from one of the most brilliant minds, Princess Shuri. You've read quite a lot about her. She's brilliant at biotechnology, by creating a vibranium alloy that can stabilize someone who may have injured their spinal cord or ribcage.

At present Bucky was taking a nap in his room and you were reading in the library. You had Tony install a 3D computer and visual system in case you wanted to explain something about the earth to Loki. He already knew quite a bit, but there were just some things that he didn't know about. Like Spotify and pink vibrators. He entered the room, for his daily session of searching for a good book. He's already completed the Victorian era.

"You really can't settle on a book can you?" You say.

"Some of these are so monotonous. I mean who would want to read about a sailor's narrative of the obsessive quest of a captain sailing for revenge on a whale? These classic books are not very entertaining " he replies.

You giggle. He certainly does not enjoy Moby Dick. You walk over to the classic shelf and take out Little Women. You honestly should reread it, but instead, you step towards Loki and hand him the book. He takes the book and thanks you.
Loki then strides over to the couch, resting his feet on the Ottoman. You get back to your book.

Bored sitting on the bean bag, you flop onto the couch, sitting next to Loki. They take no notice and continue reading. After about an hour or so of reading, your face lights up with an idea.

"Do you wanna play Mario Kart?" You ask.

"What is Mario Kart?" They ask, confused at the term.

"Oh it's a video game which you play by pressing buttons, although I'm not sure if stark has it on console, but we could play it on our phones," you explain.

He nods, not having comprehended what you just said, but carries on watching you as you pull out your phone. You hold out your hand to him, waiting for him to hand you his phone to install Mario Kart. His expression was one of confusion. You just laugh and wave your phone in front of them.