13. vision

"Ahem,"

You woke up to a coughing noise coming from near your feet. Again this morning, you felt something around you. But your bed smelt different. A good different. Like sandalwood and musk. It was nice. Ignoring the coughing, you pushed your head into your pillow. Suddenly, the blanket was thrown off and you were exposed to the bright light.

Opening your eyes, you see Steve and Nat at the foot of your bed. Only it was not your bed. You were in a bed, but it was Loki's. And he was in it with you. Your face instantly turns red and Loki groans.

"I don't see any protection around," Nat says which makes your face turn even redder. And you thought a human couldn't turn into a tomato.

"OH! NO!" You yell. "We didn't sleep together. what I mean is we didn't do anything. Loki was just drunk and collapsed over me. So I couldn't go back to my room." You mumble some excuse which left Steve raising an eyebrow.

So far Loki didn't do anything serious like take over the world, so they trusted him, even if it was a little.

"Well, when the time comes, use..... protection," Steve says awkwardly as he and Nat leave the room to go check up on the other people who had a hangover.

You look back to a very hungover Loki, who was now grumbling by the lights being too bright. You can finally get up. You go over to the table and pour him a glass of water and search around for some Tylenol in your room. Not finding any, you take the glass of water and go to see Loki. You slap his head which earns you an 'eow' as he wakes up.

Sitting on the bed, you hand him the water and he chugs it down.

"Why we're you in my room?" He questions.

"Your drunk ass pulled me to bed with you and then I couldn't get away as you had me trapped between the bed and your chest. And you weigh like a shit ton of pounds so I couldn't lift you."

"How drunk was I?"

"You said you wanted to dance with me and then spoke to me in a language I didn't know."

"Oh." Loki then rubbed his temples, understanding the severity of his hangover.

You head down to the kitchen for breakfast. No one was there, so you decided to cook it yourself. Looking through the fridge you grab 2 eggs, milk and butter; and then going through the cupboards, you get some flour, baking soda and sugar. you start to mix your pancake batter and get out a pan and put it on the stove to heat. As it's heating, you look through the first aid kit for Tylenol, only to find out that the Avengers compound is a drug-free area.

Frying enough pancakes for 12 families of 4, you sit down to eat your stack. The rest of the Avengers pile in, slowly devouring all my pancakes. Eventually Loki and Tony enter. Loki smirks at Tony, who just had a scowl on his face. They both walk like zombies towards the pancakes. Fighting like children for which pancakes they want, led to Steve serving them both. Both of them were children trapped in adult bodies, and everyone in the room silently agreed to it with eye rolls and tired expressions.

Everyone took a nap in the evening, so you took the opportunity too. The day went by quite quickly, reading in your own room, then checking your socials. The team decided to go out tonight for shawarma. Dressing in casual jeans and a purple shirt, you go downstairs, where everyone who was hungover, was hungover no more. There they decided that each of you could go in teams, depending on who could drive.

Natasha would drive Steve and Bucky, Tony would drive Bruce and Thor, Vision would drive Wanda and Pietro and You would drive Loki. Three cars were waiting for you in the garage. one neon orange, one blood red and one dark purple. Nat took the red and Tony took the hideous orange, so you got a gorgeous purple Jaguar. Hey, if you were gonna show up to a shawarma place, you gotta do it in style.