23. bridesmaids

Natasha was the best at call of duty, getting everyone killed. Her extensive gun knowledge gave her the advantage, which you knew oh so well.

By the time night had taken over, everyone was exhausted and phones were close to powering down. The doorbell rang and FRIDAY greeted the newcomer.

"Welcome Mrs-to-be Stark," announced the machine.

Mrs-to-be Stark? Oh yes! You remember Tony said he proposed to Pepper, almost a week before you showed up to the facility, but they never settled on a date. Hopefully, Tony and Pepper would get that settled soon.

"Hi Ms Potts!" Peter called out as he laid back on the couch.

"Hi Peter honey," she smiled as she walked past. "Hey N/n, Nat," She called as she walked into the kitchen, holding a small chart, folded into a neat fashion.

Thor followed along into the kitchen, probably to go find where the pop tarts were hidden. Ned turned towards you and Loki, raising a brow suggestively.

"Peter told me you two are fuck buddies," he says, chuckling. It set off a kind of trigger in you.

"We're not fuck buddies, we are....." To be honest, you and Loki never got to labels yet, so you went with that. "We haven't decided on labels."

Loki mentally sighed in relief, to know that you didn't think of him as some sort of item that you could dispose of. He then proceeded to make a mental note to himself to try and talk about it with you later.

"So small, and outdoors?"

"With a waterfall, because I said so."

"Tony!"

Several words were exchanged between Pepper and Tony, of some event unknown to you. They were trying to talk normally but somehow they both were unconsciously raising their voices.

"What are they going on about?" You asked, turning to face Wanda.

"They're getting married, picking a date since they wanted to make it official." Said the young witchling with an understanding smile.

Pepper came out with Tony, hand in hand.

"Hey, Nat and N/n? I'd like to ask you guys something." Pepper asks bashfully.

Getting up from your seats you follow her into one of the guest rooms.

"Thor, where's Steve?" Tony asks as you leave.

"I'll ask him on the group chat!" Thor smiles, unlocking his phone to text Steve.

"you have an obsession with group chats," says Tony, rolling his eyes.

Peter looks to Loki, as though unsure of whether he should ask him whatever it was he wanted to ask.

"What Peter? you've been staring at me for over thirty seconds and it's scaring me." Loki asks questioningly.

"Can I ask you something? privately?" he quietly responds.

They both head to one of the guest rooms, Loki awaiting Peter's question.

"Ok, um, there's this girl at school that I really like and um, I really wanna ask her out, but I don't know what to do. Mr Loki since you seem to be having some..... experience in the field, what do you think I should do?" Peter rapid fires with his words, Loki still processing his first sentence.

After a while of thinking, Loki finds a way to respond appropriately to Peter's question. "Peter, look, I'll be honest with you. I'm not very good at expressing my emotions, and I'm not sure how to react to certain situations, but I think you should go up to this girl you like and just tell her you like her. The worst she could say is that she doesn't reciprocate your feelings, right?"

"I guess you're right. I was thinking if Mr Stark could invite her to the wedding, We could go on a date together." Peter smiles lightly.

"That would be nice, wouldn't it?" Loki smiles. "Now we better get back before the others think I've kidnapped you."

You were already sitting in the lounge with Nat, discussing wedding plans and details. Why? Well, it was when Pepper asked you both to be her bridesmaids and help her with the wedding plans. The worst part was she only gave you a month to plan everything! A MONTH!

Loki and Peter approached you both with raised eyebrows, questioning whether you both might have caught some wedding syndrome from Pepper.

"Hey Pete, what do you think of having a beach wedding? it's too tacky, right? but what about a hall wedding? too common? What do you even do for small weddings?" You whine as you throw your face into a pillow, Nat rubbing your back in a comforting way.

"What's wrong with her?" Loki asks.

"Oh Pepper asked us to be her bridesmaids and help her with wedding plans since being the CEO of a worldwide industry does not really give you much time to do so," Nat explains.

"We have to get done what normal people would do in 10 months, in THREE WEEKS! DO YOU KNOW HOW LITTLE TIME THAT IS?" You groan into the cushion.

"Good thing you're not normal," Loki smiles. You glare at him. "Not normal in a good way."

"I'm sure you'll get it done soon," Peter tries to comfort you, but his sentence only ends up making you even more stressed over the limited amount of time.

"It's not even your wedding, stop crying," Nat says.

"Do you not know? You plan someone's wedding just as you'd like them to plan yours."

"Do you want a wedding?" Peter asks.

"Depends on the person I'm marrying. If I'm gonna get married, I don't want my quality of life to deteriorate." You reply.

"Well, I'm sure your life won't, so why don't we help you with some things?" Loki suggests.

"Ok, thanks. I'll need a guest list, and wedding dress designers and caterers and a venue! Oh my God! I forgot to ask Pepper about the venue!" You rush as you get up, going to search for Pepper to ask her about everything.

"This is going to be painful," Natasha sighed.

"I'm going to grab a slice of cake," Peter called as he left to the kitchen.

i know this isn't an loki meme but this is how i feel rn, editing or not.

fun fact i also have a youtube channel, sub if you want to #whytheselfpromo😔 atlqntc

nino :)