33. till my last breath

"Hey? Hello? No. Bonjour? How did I get to French?" You looked into the mirror. Gosh, you were bad at this. What were you even going to say? "Hey? why don't you love me? why am I useless?"

The door of your room opened, no more time to practice, now only to implement what you had revised in the past hour. Loki rushed past everything in the room. The only thing that mattered to him was that you were safe now. He hugged you so tight you probably had broken a rib and deflated your lungs, so tight you couldn't breathe.

"Loki," you gasped, "air." You were finally released from his iron grip, but he still held on to your hand, entwining your fingers with his.
"Are you ok? I was so worried," He asked, checking your face and body for scars and marks.

"I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself," You shook off his hand. "We need to talk."

"N/n, I have to tell you something," You ignored the god and continued what you prepared for. "What's happening here?" you gestured between the both of you, "Between us? Is this moving anywhere? Is it not working? If you don't want this anymore, just tell me because I can't be with someone who's lying to-"

"I love you." The words rolled off his silver tongue, smooth and soft, words with emotion. He said it. So far you were expecting a dead set on a I-don't-love-you-and-I-don't-want-this, so the words that he spoke rendered you speechless. "What?" You ask, processing what he just said, as though in confirmation.

"You're the most spectacular person I've ever met, the one that makes me feel so safe. With you I feel I have value, I feel I have worth. You make me so happy, and every time I hear your voice, I feel happier. Your smile makes me melt and when I'm holding you in my arms I feel that I have everything I'll ever need. I'd sacrifice the entire universe if, for you, I don't care about anyone else. All the approval in the universe can lay waste compared to yours, I only need your approval. You've shown me so much. That I am capable of so much. You've seen me more than the psychopath people think of me, You're the most precious person in my life and all the worlds jewels can't compare to the way your eyes sparkle. Y/n L/n, With my entire heart and soul, I love you and will continue to love you till my last breath. Even if you don't love me anymore."

A small tear dropped from your eye, a finger catching it. His finger moved towards your face, his other fingers gently holding your head, cupping it. "that was the most beautiful thing anyone's ever said to me," you sniffed.

"Well, I'm glad that it was," He smiled, trembling a bit from just confessing her heart out. "I love you so much, Y/n. I was going to tell you when you kind of got kidnapped, I had this entire plan  where I would take you up to one of the turrets where I had placed candles and I got a bunch of cupcakes for you and when I told you, I was hoping we could make love after that."

"I love you Loki, more than you know, and if you want, we can still do the last bit of what you planned," You smirked lovingly, standing up on your toes to kiss him. "I would like nothing more," Loki smiled just before kissing your nose and then moving down to your lips.

"No! I have to get out," Peter yelled from behind the door, "they're going to have sex! I can't go through that again!"

You open the door using your mind, just to see the Avengers fall over it."

"I'm so happy for you brother," Thor rose just to pull you and Loki into a bone-crushing hug. "and we're very happy you got home safe Y/n," Finally releasing you both from the bear hug, Thor stepped back.

"Thank you thor, everyone, but can you all please get out? I want to ravish my lover," Loki looked over to you with dark eyes, a thin green ring encircling the black.

"Mr Stark should really soundproof that room, I can hear them from the kitchen," Peter shouts, quickly covering his ears with his hands, "I'll see you guys tomorrow! I'm going!' That was the queue for everyone to leave the room. Pietro and Eric, hand in hand; Nat and Bruce; Thor and Mjolnir; Wanda and Vision; Steve and Bucky and Tony and Pepper, all headed to the Mexican place a few blocks away, to give you and Loki privacy.

"Now princess, where were we?"

"I think you know where," You smashed a light bulb as Loki lifted you by the hips, letting your thighs wrap around his waist.

tom on his secret wattpad account: *finds this book*
tom: What the fuck is this?

- nino :)

PS I have an idea for a new book but I'll probably prewrite it and then publish it later <3