CHAPTER 31

As I walk inside home late in the afternoon, I can hear everyone talking but I am not present in their conversation. I can’t help but think about his hands all over my body. The way he fucked me against the door, on the couch and on his desk. I didn’t get enough of him. Now I understand people’s fascination about sex. That thing, if it was food, I would say it’s delicious. I smile and shake my head. I am hooked on Siza’s dick.

“Dade are you hearing me?” I snap out of my impure thoughts and look at my brother with a smile.
“No bhuty. Sorry, I wasn’t paying attention. What did you say?” he stands up and pulls me to the corridor.
“Well your boyfriend is going to come next week to pay for inkomo kamama.” I giggle.
“He is not my boyfriend.” He gives me that scrutiny look but doesn’t comment on that.

“Whatever. So he is coming. When I get home, I am going to tell everyone about it, especially your mother. And then we will tell ubaba on Friday night or Saturday morning to avoid his rage.”
“Don’t you think the short notice will anger him even more?” he shakes his head.
“I know ubaba and how he works. So relax. I am going to handle this my way.” I nod.

“Thank you bhuty. For being there for me and for leaving everything just to come to my aid. I really appreciate it.” I wrap my arms around his waist and he chuckles while wrapping his arms on my shoulders.
“You don’t have to thank me mtakababa. I will always be there for you when you need me. We are siblings. So I am also expecting you to be there for me when I need you.”
“You can count on me bhuty.” He smiles and we break the hug. “Now let me go freshen up. How about you braai some meat for us or better yet, take us to a Shisanyama?”

“How about you cook for me mtakababa?”
“Not today.” He laughs.
“Okay. We will go to a Shisanyama then. Tell the others.” I hug him once again and then dash to the lounge.
“Guys, my brother is taking us to a Shisanyama. So nobody is cooking and you can prepare yourselves so long.” They all cheer.

I head to my room and take a long shower. The hot water hitting my body reminds me my time with Siza. God, I think I am going to go crazy. I finish showering and get dressed in a maroon short tight with a matching oversized t-shirt and black sneakers. I pack some of my things in my small backpack. I should do something about my hair before I leave Jozi. I put on my black bucket hat and head to the lounge. Everyone is waiting in the lounge except for Veli. I am pretty sure she is in a video call with her man.

“I’m here. I’m here.” she says descending the stairs in a rush.
“Was it my brother that made you late?” I ask with a smirk. She blushes and rolls her eyes.
“Not everything revolves around the Buthelezi men.”
“I beg to differ.” Sethulo says standing up and we laugh.

Climbing into the Vito, Sethulo drives us to the Shisanyama. Ntokozo is sitting at the passenger seat next to him and I am sitting next to Veli who is giving me a suspicious look. I chuckle and shake my head. She is very nosy. I play some music from my phone connecting it to the car’s Bluetooth audio. The moment the loud music makes Veli lean in to me.

“Baby girl, you gotta spill. My patience is running out.” I laugh and shake my head.
“I had sex with Siza at his office today after Sethulo’s departure.” Her eyes pop out and she steals a glance at the front seat. Sethulo isn’t paying attention to us. He is busy talking to Ntokozo.
“You naughty girl. You are seriously going to get pregnant.” I chuckle.
“Siza is always very careful. But I am going to go to the pharmacy tomorrow during lunch and get myself some contraceptives.” She nods.

“I should definitely get some myself. You may never know when Lele may break that virginity.” She licks her lips and I just laugh. This girl is crazy. 
When we get to the Shisanyama, we get a table and then order our food and drinks. While waiting, we take a couple of pictures and even videos, dancing and just being crazy. A guy approaches us while we are dancing and we stop and watch him. He smiles and comes to stand before me. Confidence.