CHAPTER 46

“Am I going to given a chance to explain?” he asks and I chuckle. “Okay. Psycho mode has been activated. I know that chuckle.” He sighs and turns to Nomzamo. “Look lady, I don’t know you and you sure as hell don’t know me. Who are you and what are you doing in my room?” Nomzamo giggles biting her lip and leaning closer to Siza.

“We were about to have fun before this mood killer showed up. So let’s not stop on her account. Better yet, she should join us.” I laugh SMH. I am really being tested here.

“Sizabantu Maphumulo, this lady here is my biggest rivalry and she always go for what I have. She is very jealous of my life and is always looking for ways to belittle or defeat me. So I am not shocked that she went for you, the obvious target. I am more concerned about the nakedness in the room.” I say calmly. I know Nomzamo wants me to lose it and act out of character, but I am not going to do that. I am not going to lower to her level. Not today.

“I just showered babe and you know how I get dressed. Jeans first, shoes and then top. I honestly don’t know this woman. If you say she is your nemesis, then that means she targeted me. I am more concerned about how she knew my room number though.” Siza says turning to Nomzamo who frowns.

“I guessed it.” She says chuckling nervously.

“How about we go ask the receptionist? I mean, if they can allow someone inside without any clearance with the guest, then this BnB isn’t safe. Hitmen can come in and kill you just like that.” I state and Siza nods before moving to the bed to take a shirt which he quickly puts on. “You can get dressed now, Nomzamo. We have had enough of your not attractive boobs. If your body was that appealing, it wouldn’t have taken Siza that long to devour it.” Her face changes immediately and she charges to me. She manages to land a mean slap on my left cheek and I laugh. “I don’t fight with people below my standard. Now get dressed. I have had enough of your disgusting body.” She groans before bending to take her dress from the floor and wearing it.

“What the fuck was that?” Siza asks already moving closer to Nomzamo who moves to the wall. I hold Siza back.
“Come on, love. She is not worth it.” He huffs.

“Next time you slap my fiancé, you’d wish you were never born. She is not a Zion drum. You have no fuckin right to hit her. You are the one here trying to seduce her future husband with a worn out body. She should be the one beating the hell out of you.” he says in a spiteful tone and Nomzamo clenches her jaws looking away. I guess that’s her way of keeping the tears at Bay. Siza takes a deep breath and steps back. “Let’s bounce.” we all head out. He grabs Nomzamo’s upper arm and practically drag her to the reception area. When we get there, I laugh immediately when my eyes land on the lady behind the desk.

“Now that explains everything.” I say and Siza turns to me with a frown. “That woman right there, she is close friends with this one. Quarter to besties.” I point at Nomzamo. “So I am pretty sure she gave Nomzamo your room number willingly. She also have some hate in her heart for me. When you find out the real reason behind their hate, please call me.” I walk away and Siza quickly grabs my waist. That was fast.

“Don’t leave.” He says deeply in my ear and something within me moves. He turns to the receptionist. “Why did you give this girl here my room number?” he asks in a serious tone. Amanda looks at Nomzamo for some rescuing but Nomzamo looks like a chicken that has been baptized.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Amanda responds looking uneasy. Siza chuckles angrily.
“So if I go to the security officer and ask for some footage, I won’t see you talking to her and giving her my room number?” Siza questions and Amanda swallows hard. “Call the manager. NOW!” he bangs the desk and she jumps shaking. She reaches for the desk phone and dials a number.

“Yes, sir… A guest is looking for you. Yes now… It’s very urgent sir… Okay I will let him know.” She hangs up. “He is passing by Bhekumthetho. He will be here in a few minutes. You can settle down on those couches.”

“Sure. You can leave now, Miss whatever your name is.” he says to Nomzamo. She gathers the bit of dignity she still has left and walks out with her tail between her legs. “Come. Let’s sit.” He pulls me and we go sit on the couches in the lobby. He actually makes me sit on his lap. Siza is not scared of public display of affection. “What was your first reaction when you found me in that compromising situation?” I chuckle.

“I have Buthelezi blood running in my veins. Violence is in my DNA. So the first thing that always comes into mind in situations like these is, fight first, ask questions later.” I state and he laughs.

“Not that I am condoning violence but seeing you fight would’ve been so sexy.” He bites his lower lip and I laugh. “So what did your parents think about you furthering your studies?”
“They are on board. They kind of guessed that you would want to move in with me. Although it’s a bitter pill to swallow, Sokalisa agreed that it’s important to get to know each other before getting married. Mom also agreed. She was more worried about Sokalisa agreeing.”
“Well I am happy that I am going to have you all to myself.” he brushes my thighs. “Why did you wear a jean?” he asks in a frustrated tone and I laugh.
“Because I didn’t wanna get fucked.” He chuckles.

“Like that would stop me.” that sends electricity all over my body. Siza is so sexual and I love that. imagine being a virgin, getting introduced to sex for the first time and finding a partner who thinks fucking every day is too much. I don’t think I can deal.
“Are you well financially for umbondo, umkhehlo and umembeso?” he chuckles.

“Never undermine amandla endoda love. I might shock you.” I roll my eyes and he laughs. “Anyways you don’t have to worry about anything. I have it handled. So are you going to sleepover after umbondo?” I shrug.
“I don’t know. I will have to ask for some advice from my mothers.” He nods. The manager walks in and Siza and I stand up.

“I believe you are the people waiting for me. Maphumulo, I thought everything was going well and you were enjoying your stay. Has something happened?” the manager asks and Siza nods.

“Something has indeed happened. Your receptionist shared my room number with a stranger and she walked into my room. She nearly made me break up with my fiancé because the stranger actually undressed and tried seducing me.” Siza states with his serious face back on. The manager turns to Amanda.
“Amanda is this true?” he asks and Amanda looks like she is about to shit on herself.

“Sir, it’s not what it looks like. I can explain.” He gives her a look. “Nomzamo is my friend. I thought I was doing her a favour. I didn’t think it would backfire like this. I am truly sorry. I will accept whatever punishment you give me.” she says with her hands together in a pleading gesture.

“How about you go home for a week and think about what you have done?” she frowns. “Yes genius. I am suspending you for a whole week. But before you leave, apologize to Mr. Maphumulo and his fiancé.” She looks at Siza.
“I am so sorry, sir and you Miss.” She looks down.

“I am very sorry Maphumulo. Something like this won’t happen again.” The manager apologizes on Amanda’s behalf.
“I really hope so. My sister lives here alone in her room. Your reception’s actions has made me question if she is really safe alone.” Siza adds and the manager sighs.

“I assure you that she is safe and you are also safe. For compensation, you can proceed to the lounge and I will have the kitchen staff prepare something for you and you fiancé to eat, on the house.”
“Good then.” Siza hooks his arm on mine and we head to the lounge.

“I love it when you’re all serious and tough.” He laughs.
“You are such a weirdo.”
“Your weirdo.” He kisses the side of my head.

“You are making it so easy for me to love you. I love you MaShenge wami.” I smile.