Chapter 5~The Girl Is Puzzled

August 2012

Bailey’s P.O.V.

“Sorry I can’t talk I just need to change my shirt and go,” Niall said running inside and upstairs. I blinked and tore after him.

“Niall you haven’t been home all night have you?” I asked as he dug through his drawers.

“No,” he answered.

“And you’ve been up all night surviving on coffee and sugar right?”

“Yep,” he said.

“Niall you need to sleep. You need to eat something good for you,” I said. “How do you think your mum would be reacting if she saw you now?”

“Bailey I have too much to do,” he said. “We’re working on the album, the video is coming out this month, we have so much to do I don’t have time for a lecture.”

“Too bad you’re getting one,” I said. “Niall you need to stop what you’re doing and eat some food. You’re so skinny already you don’t need to be skipping meals. And you need sleep. All of you.”

“Bailey I don’t have time for this,” he said pulling his shirt up over his head and making me envy his stupid skinny stomach. He didn’t even work out. “I really need to get going.”

“Fine,” I snapped. “But if you come home exhausted and hungry, don’t be surprised when I say ‘I told you so.’ And I’m not making you food. You’re on your own.”

I walked out of his room shaking my head. He was so stubborn sometimes. It drove me crazy and I knew he was going to get himself sick if he kept this up.

I sat on his couch on Twitter.

@Baileyy_Jadee: Should I do a Twitcam?

Ever since I had been seen out with the boys and there was speculation I was dating either Niall or Harry, I had gotten a huge amount of followers on Twitter and they always wanted a Twitcam or a follow spree.

The response was amazing so I decided to do a Twitcam.

“Bye Bailey,” Niall said as he came downstairs.

“Bye,” I answered shortly, still upset he’d just ignored what I was telling him.

He looked at me for a little bit as I continued to scroll down my newsfeed and then I heard him sigh before he walked out.

@Baileyy_Jadee: let’s go(: *link attached*

“Hi,” I smiled as the number of viewers shot up. “So Niall just left and I don’t know what to do so here we are. Do you guys have questions?”

@Rach_the_queeniee: what’s your favorite color?(:

“My favorite color is green,” I smiled. “Funny my eyes are green and my middle name is Jade.”

@Zerrie_Foreverrrr: who’s your favorite 1D girlfriend?

“I wouldn’t say I have a ‘favorite,’” I answered. “But I’m really close with Perrie.”

@Nandos_Queen_Horan: your accent! Where are you from originally?

“I’m from Ireland,” I smiled. “I grew up right down the street from Niall. We met when we were 5 and we’ve been best friends ever since.”

I answered questions for the next half hour and then one that had kept popping up but I ignored finally made me answer.

@Dancing_Daliaaa: is it true you’re dating Niall?