19. Kookie's First Hickey!

The omega rolled on his bed squealing and giggling. He stopped rolling, laying on his back with his hands spread at his sides.

He was wearing one of his hyungie's sweater which too big on him like always. He refused to wear the new clothes which had no scent of his hyungie's on it, he was more than happy to wear his hyungie's clothes.

He pulled the coller of the shirt and inhaled the alpha's addictive scent. A beautiful smile made its way on his lips but soon it turned into a pout when he remembered, his hyungie is not home.

Taehyung went to the base leaving the omega in the house. He strictly forbid the omega from going out without him.

Jungkook was sad, he wanted to be with his hyungie but the alpha went somewhere. His hyungie said he will try to come soon but it was already past 7. He thrashed his legs and hands on the bed, whining. His pout widened, he got up from the bed. He was going to leave his room when he saw the phone his hyungie brought for him.

His eyes sparkled excitedly when he remembered his hyungie's words.

''Baby, I have some work to finish so I have to go out for a while...I want to you to stay here, okay? Don't go outside and call me with this phone if you are in trouble. I have saved our family's numbers too, you can call them if you want. I will try to come back soon.'' Taehyung left the house after placing a kiss on the bun's head lovingly.

Jungkook smiled like a whipped bunny while touching his forehead. He went our of the room, bouncing happily with his each step. He plopped on the couch with the phone clutched to chest. He looked at his phone, going through the contacts, he saw his hyungie's contact number saved as 'Taehyungie hyungie' which made him smile. He wanted to call his hyungie but he didn't want to disturb the elder. So he decided to call his parents.

He called his dada, the phone ringed three times and after it was picked by Jackson.

''Hello-'' ''Dadaa!'' Jackson didn't even finish his hello when the happy bunny screamed into the phone excitedly. It only took zero second for jackson to realise who it was.

''My baby!'' Jackson screamed back with same excitement, making Jungkook giggle. ''Oh wait-- I am video calling you.'' Jackson said switching to the video call. A big smile made its way on his lips.

''Dada..! Do you know,? hyungie give me kisses and he als-'' ''He what?!'' Jackson almost lost his hold on the phone after hearing his son's excitedly said words.

Taehyung kissed my baby!? Nah...thats- Did my Baby imagine about it? His love for his hyungie have caused him to even hallucinate... My poor baby, dreaming of his hyungie kissing him. Jackson said in his mind thinking his son was having hallucinations.

''Baby, were sleeping when your hyungie kissed you?''

''No! we were shopping when hyungie kissed me and after that he gave me lots of kisses again.'' Jungkook said, his cheeks in a deep shade of red.

He is hallucinating in broad daylight...my Poor son. Jackson mentally cried for his son. He have to tell his baby that it was not real and he was hallucinating.

''Baby, you must-'' Jackson's was phone snatched from him by an overly excited Hobi. ''How is my baby doing with his hyungie? Hmm?'' Hobi asked teasingly making the younger omega blush. ''I am happy... Hyungie is so nice to me and he gives me lots of kisses.'' Jungkook talked excitedly while hobi froze after hearing his son's words and looked at his husband who was...crying?

''My Baby is having hallucinations...my Poor baby!'' Jackson said dramatically, crying in the corner of the room. Hobi sighed at dramatic husband.

Jungkook who heard his dad's words pouted and said, ''I am not having hallucinations! Hyungie really give me kisses and he even scent marked me today.'' Jungkook said proudly but still had his cheeks in red colour.