• 3 •

D E V A N S H

D E V A N S H

During the ride suddenly Tara called me,"Daddy !" ,"Yes, Tara ?" my focus was constant on the way. "I wanna pee !" she raised her little figure. "oh...hold it for a moment, sweetheart ! Soon we will reach home !" I demanded her.

"NO, I WANNA PEE. I WANNA PEE !" she started wiggling in her seat. "okay. Okay wait ! Stop moving !" I requested. I decided to take her one of my bars. It was the only place nearer to us. I knew it wasn't a best place for children , but I had no other options.

I had owned many bars around this country. I never liked businesses besides mafia business.

I guided Tara from the back door to my office. While she was inside the washroom, I heard yelling and shouting from outside ,in the bar.

I walked out. I saw a woman running towards my direction. A man was chasing her yelling ,'she stole something' ,'hold her.' The woman was about to skip me but I held her,“Where are you planning to leave ?” She started wiggling,“Leave me, bastard. Let me go !” I pushed and shouted for guards,“GUARDS.”

The bouncers came running inside. I ordered them,“Take her to my warehouse.” She kept screaming and jolting while they dragged her out.

The man got his wallet, which was stole by that pathetic woman, apparently. This women were always disgusting. They don't know anything except money. Filthy bitches.

“What my princess doing?” I spoke, ambling inside my office. Tara was moving my chair one side to another by the help of the table. She giggled,“I pway (*play)”

I have nothing precious in this world except this soul, my Tara. Her name is Sitara but I love calling her Tara. I couldn't understand how she was able to does that with this poor soul. She doesn't even thought twice.

Tara climbed down by her stomach and made her famous grabby hands indicating me to pick her. I placed on my hip before making my way out of the hell place for my child. “Daddy, can we get ice-cweam (*cream) ,pwease(*please) !” now how could I ignore that pout ?

I sighed,“fine !” she gave a big kiss on my cheek,“wuv (love) you ,da-da.” I planted a kiss on her smooth cheek,“daddy loves you too, sweet cheeks.” she threw her head back, laughing.

Our next stop was an ice-cream parlour. She held my small finger in her small fist while bouncing through all way, joyously.

Her eyes were closed absolutely delighted by the ice-cream, she had ice cream on her face.

After she was done. I wiped her hands and mouth then rode back to home. “Da-da, where you going ?” she frowned when I made her sit on the couch. “Daddy need to check his big boy works. Until daddy comes back, be a good girl.” she bobbed her head at my statement, obediently.

•.  •.  •.

The guard beside the prison unlocked it, I went inside gaining attention of the filthy bitch tied in a chair. “Please leave me. I haven't done anything.” she shrieked. I gritted my teeth,“SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH !”

“WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I ? YOU DAMN UNKNOWN PEOPLE DRAGGED AND LOCKED ME HERE. WHY ?” she screamed on my face. I cupped her face hardly making her lips pout as a fish,“DON'T YOU DARE TO RAISE YOUR VOICE ON ME. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO ATTEMPT A PATHETIC ACT. That's the reason you are here !”

“So what ?! It's not like I stole your purse then why your ass is burning ?” she said, glaring at me. I slapped her,“Why my ass is burning ? Cause you did it in my bar. If I won't punish you then will people ever believe me?” her expression completely changed after it.

“P-Punishment ?” she uttered with shock. “Well ya, as you are a thief , you deserve punishment.” I rolled my eyes. “N-No. Please don't. I promise, I didn't want to pull that act. It was my compulsion.” she dropped her gaze at her lap. Honestly, she looked ashamed but no, I couldn't trust a woman.

“Oh really? Care to explain me your so called 'compulsion'.”I said in a sarcastic way. She narrowed her eyes,“I am homeless and penniless. Moreover, I need something to fill my stomach.”

“So,you decided to become a robber, right ?”was she thinking, I am a fool? “NO MAN. I was roaming around the streets and it had been more than two weeks. No one was giving me job.” she explained, annoyed. “You could have chose some other way also.” I suggested.

“Yeah , I know. But it was out of my control. And moreover, I am seven weeks pregnant.” she barely whispered the last part, shutting her eyes. I started laughing,“You are not nice with jokes.”

“I AM NOT JOKING. I AM FUCKING PREGNANT. THE CRUEL AND MEAN WORLD DOESN'T EVEN GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ANYONE.” she cried, tears sliding down on her cheeks.

“THEN WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR BABY BUMP ? WHY IT ISN'T VISIBLE , HUH ?” I snarled.

“ARE YOU IDIOT OR WHAT ? BABY BUMP COMES TO VISION AFTER THREE MONTHS. DID YOUR BUNKED ON YOUR BIOLOGY CLASS OR WHAT ?” she howled. I heard a giggle behind me. I threw a death glare to the guard making him bit his buttom lip.

“OKAY THEN I WILL CALL THE DOCTOR TONIGHT, LET'S SEE HOW MUCH TRUTH YOU'RE SPEAKING ?!” I screeched barging out of my warehouse. Fucking bitch.

I made a call to Sakshi, my left hand and also a great investigator or my private detective, I must add. I commanded her to ask Mr. Das, our gang's private doctor to be here tonight. And explained her everything about that bitch. She agreed and promised to provide all the information to doctor.

Suddenly a guard came running,“Boss.”

“What ?" I questioned nonchalantly.

“Boss, the woman from the bar threw up in the prison.” he exclaimed, crunching his nose.

I cringed,“Then why are you telling me? GO AND ASK SOME MAID TO CLEAN IT.” he nodded and walked away.

 ~to be continued~

{A/N}

Words : 1025
Published : 06 Jan 2022

How was it ? HEHE..!

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow me

Writer,
Pratibha