Wishes

Merry Christmas Everybody! 🎄

Hope you're having a good season?🎉
Thank you all for your continuous support on this book.

Thank you for the number of reads, comments and votes. They've been really encouraging.

We've come a long way and there's more to come. For those of you who haven't voted on this book but continue ghost reading for whatever reason best known to them, please go back and vote to show your kindness and interest.

Trust me, you ain't bad if you're curious and you ain't wrong if you like to read books you like.

Anyways, I used to think I needed votes and reads to feel like I was appreciated and that my story was appreciated as well but honestly, I've realized that writing for me, came because it was one way for me to experience joy and to feel at home. Creating new lives and letting others see this life as well. 

So thank you for being here but I won't ask for votes or the like anymore.

Do it at your own pace.

For those who do though, a chapter is dedicated to you. That is, followers, Commenters and Voters.

I want to continue writing without having that wattpad weight on me. The weight to feel the love of readers. Well><

              Anyways, for Patiahlicious, JonathanJonathan, Meeperson, Elaine, VanillaIceQueen and everyone who showed love, thank you very much. I really appreciate it.

For this season and the coming new year, I hope everyone on this book experiences new joy and attains what they're seeking for.

It's never too late. Don't quit. Keep moving forward and trust yourself because 'you' know yourself better than anyone else.

Thank you all!

          To Readers and Followers, enjoy this festive season and live life like today is your last!🎈 Appreciate every moment you have and enjoy life like you've never experienced a problem.

                  ❤️ You All!!!!
@the HBL family.
#Home in books_Lovers.

–Manny Mains.