Chapter 10

Saturday, which was the day after, Amy woke up to the sound of music in the house. She heard Daniel singing loudly.

Song sounded; 'Wake up little Susie, Wake up!' and he sounded, 'Wake up little Amy, Wake up!'

"When is he gonna leave?" She tiredly asked herself as she tried to get out of bed, but her door swung open and in came Daniel.

"Good morning Princess!" Daniel ecstatically greeted.

"What's with the loud music?" Amy asked, rubbing her eyes.

"Joy and love." Daniel answered sitting on her bed, "Men do you look beaten. Did you wrestle in your dream?"

Amy chuckled, "actually I did. I wrestled a hyper weakling called Daniel."

"O you vin..........." Daniel picked the pillow beside her and attempted hitting Amy with it, but she took hers and hit his, trying to prevent his pillow from touching her. They hit the pillows against eachother, and soon found humor in it, laughing at their playfulness.

"Can I join you guys?" Jane who was unnoticeably standing by the door asked.

Afternoon time, when the whole neighborhood looked lively,

"When are you gonna leave honey?" Jane asked from downstairs.

"Right now." Amy answered from her room, "I am almost done."

"Okay then, I'm gonna call Daniel."

Amy wore one of the clothes given to her by Mrs. Brown. An orange floral skirt and a white single spaghetti strap top.

She held her hair in a ponytail and took her small schoolbag hoping down the stairs playfully.

"How do I look?" She asked her mom.

"Amazing baby." Her mom answered, kissing her cheek, "Daniel will be here any minute."

Daniel arrived and off they went in his car to Kayla's house. On their way going, "you look nice." He complimented.

"Thanks." Amy said smiling to herself.

"What's with that bag? You're gonna visit your friend and you're going with a bag?"

"Yah, Kayla's pretty smart and she loves books." Amy simply answered.

"Mmhmn, I am pretty sure she does."

"What?"

"What are you hiding?"

Amy looked out the window. She didn't utter a word.

"You know you're very secretive right?"

Amy didn't answer that also, and didn't speak until they got to Kayla's house.

"Are you mad at me?" Daniel asked her.

"Yes, and you better have some vanilla ice-cream at home to settle this." She said, closing the car door after she stepped out of the car.

Daniel smiled and drove off.

"Amyyyyyyyyy!" Kayla came, running out of the house. "I'm glad you are here." She said hugging Amy, "let's go to Sandy's house first."

Amy nodded, "Okay."

At Sandy's house, "there's my girl!" Sandy said happily walking out of the kitchen.

"Sandy it's burning." Amy heard Duke say from the Kitchen.

"Coming." Sandy said returning back to the kitchen.

Amy and Kayla followed to the Kitchen.

"What's up Dork?" Duke asked when he saw Amy, but Sandy poked him with her elbow, "don't say that." She playfully whispered.