About Story

Hy guys!
Thanks for choosing this book. Unfortunately I am having some issues with wattpad, but I am doing my best to continue with the story. I published an author's note at the beginning, not sure if some of you have seen it, cause after several tries, I saw published, but now it has unpublished. Hence, one of the reasons why I am typing this.

Obsession is a story close to my heart, cause I started writing it last year, but due to my busy schedule, wasn't able to pen much down, but I am so inlove with this story and its characters that I want to share it with you guys.

Uhm, just for clarification, Amy's diary has already been written, she is not the one writing the story. Actually she isn't aware a story is being written about her from the things she wrote in her diary. I try to create scenes of her writting in the diary so that readers will know she wrote in it occasionally, and the things in her diary are her own words with a few edits, and to cut things short, her diary is the main idea of the book.

The story is extremely broad, covering different parts which may or may not be part of the story, so please bear with me on this and let's find out what this book has for us.

And please, I really need feedback to motivate me and keep me on my toes as it is my first, lol, so please comment and vote, and if you aren't able to, you can send me a message on your understanding and view, including questions if you have any.

Thanks guys.

And enjoy reading! 😘