Chapter 11

Dedicated to @hhihhjf

To: hhihhjf

        School was great for some weeks with Amy having a bestfriend as Kayla who through the numerous issues at home, came to school with a lively spirit which made Amy happy anytime she was around her.

They were all seated in class and were paying attention to what was being taught them when Amy felt something hit her.

She turned and looked around her, wondering what it was when she saw a crumpled paper lying on the floor beside her.

She picked it up and opened it.
'To Amy,' it said;

I like you.

It simply read, and Amy looked behind her, wondering who threw it, but everyone looked casual and oblivious of what had happened, so she turned her attention back to the teacher.

When she was given the chance to go to her locker, she left it inside and ended up forgetting about it.

When school was over she went to William's house with him. William had called her mother to inform her that Amy would be having Super at his place.

Amy quickly run to his couch and fell on it, smiling to herself as she felt at home there with him.

"You look really happy." William commented.

"Yes I am." Amy said, jumping up and down on the couch, "so what are we making? What's for Super?"

"Mmmmn, I am not sure, but I believe something simple will do." William answered walking to the kitchen.

Amy jumped off the couch and followed him.

After preparing their meal together, they sat down to eat their food, when in the midst of a conversation they were having Amy asked,

"So have you heard from Miss Scarlett?"

William cleared his throat, feeling uncomfortable about Amy asking of Scarlett.

"Why do you ask?" He also queried.

"Because I learnt she quit teaching in our school, so I was wondering where she went to next."

William sighed, "that's true Amy, but I have no interest in knowing where she is, so no, I haven't heard from her."

Amy's Diary/POV

The reason why I asked William was because I wanted to be certain that I did not have to worry about Scarlett anymore. William is finally mine and I am satisfied with that even without him knowing how I feel about him.

At school again, and this time too, a note was thrown at her. She frowned and picked it up, recalling the first one.

She opened it and,

You are pretty, and you have nice hair.

Amy looked behind her and again was confused as all her mates looked oblivious of what was thrown at her.

The teacher was busily teaching, turning, going to the left, then to the right that she didn't notice that a paper had been thrown.

Amy sighed, and focused on the lesson, deciding that she wouldn't tell the teacher about it, but during lunch break,

"Someone keeps throwing papers at me." She informed Kayla, who gave her a concerned look.

"Why would someone do that?"

"I don't know, but it's like the person is trying to make friends with me."

"How?"

"She writes things inside the paper."