Chapter 3

"She is a really nice girl. The only problem I have is, she doesn't like to open up. I kind of, have a feeling that there is more to her I have to know. Her mother on the other hand is very open minded and generous. Beautiful too." William said to the pretty female teacher, Miss. Scarlett, who sat opposite him. It was a weekend and they decided to spend it together.

"Beautiful huh?" Miss. Scarlett asked him.

William chuckled, knowing he only said it to irritate her. She was the only female teacher he drew close to, and with time, their closeness became something else with them seeing eachother most of the time and sharing a few love texts with eachother. He did like her, but he didn't want to rush things.

Miss. Scarlett on the other hand had already told a few friends of hers that they were in a relationship. William being a man, and having a pretty lady as her already claiming him, played along with the rumors of their relationship, and soon had no problem sharing one or two intimate kisses with her.

"You know you will always come first." He told her, giving her a smile he knew she wouldn't be able to resist.

"I will not fall for your smiles." She playfully told him.

"Really?" William smiled, "It isn't working?"

She pouted, then he took her hand in his and kissed it gently, "how about now?"

"It's working." Miss Scarlett said, looking at William who wouldn't stop caressing her hand.

She smiled as she looked at the fiercely handsome and attractive young man sitting opposite her. Her hand felt so ticklish that she wished it was not her hand only. His shirt could just fly off his body, his muscles could just move calmly with her watching, calling for her to touch them, his hand holding hers now could just reach out for her and grab any part of her body that will make her twitch. His lips,
"Come on Scarlett, get over it." She awakened herself from the thoughts which made her think she was in her room with him, just like the other day.

He had dropped her off at her apartment after their night out that day. She desired him so much that she convinced him to walk her to her door because of the time they had arrived, but William had no idea of what she actually wanted until she kissed him, held his shirt, and pulled him to herself as they entered her apartment.

Soon, desires on both ends grew wild and they were stripping eachother of their clothes until William's cell phone rang, which he answered and decided it was time for him to leave. That was the first and probably the last time she saw him shirtless and reaching out to her with an intensely passionate drive. Although nothing happened between them, that initial action made her love and want him more, but that was the only chance she ever got.

"So when will you start teaching your student?" She asked William, to cut her thoughts short. 

"Probably next week." William answered, "I am sure she will be well prepared before we begin. She seemed so excited."

Amy's Diary.
I can't stop thinking about the fact that I will soon have Mr Rakes to myself. No, it's William now. Well, that's what he told my mom to call him, and frankly I think my mom really likes him. I am glad she does, because that way, when I tell her about my crush on him, she wouldn't be much bothered. O Diary, I have so much butterflies in my tummy that I keep imagining what our first lesson will be like. Our first lesson, just William and I.

        On Monday, the school bus picked her up. Amy was now a happy girl and she did not have a problem about going to school because of William. She finally had a reason to go, and she finally felt alive. William would be there and she couldn't wait to see him.