Chapter 28

Thanks for your patience lovelies! However your new year has been, just know that you are alive and here for a reason, so stay alive! Trust your precious instincts and believe in your abilities, whether you have one or not. Discover, explore, survive and be grateful for yourself!

Trust me! YOu're NoT A MISTaKe!

And you know it!

❤️

-Manny Mains.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sobbing, in bed, at home, where her mother lived, she thought of everything. Truly she came from a family with issues. The only family she knew, were her mother and Peppa, her aunt. Her father was no longer a part of her life and the two women she depended on were both malevolent.

The thoughts about her origin, her background, the family she belonged to, the women who raised her, weighed heavily on her that it almost drove her crazy.

How could her aunty ask her to sniff hard stuff? She really had an unwavering intention. A deadly look on her face that scared Amy.

She actually leaned forward. She actually drew closer!

Earlier before this particular moment of her weeping at the thought of these two sisters, a lot transpired, which altered her view of someone she cared about and in one way or the other looked up to.

Peppa pulled her into her arms before she could sniff the substance. Her eyes were teary and so was Amy's.

"O Amy!" She said, crying into her hair.

"Aunt Peppa, I am so sorry. I am so sorry." Amy cried.

Looking at Amy draw close to what she couldn't live without, Peppa saw herself in her. She saw the little girl who did not have anyone to guide her. Who did not have anyone to love her and tell her she was enough. That she didn't need drugs to feel good and to feel worthy of the good things of this life. The little girl she was.

It made her cry.

"Not you Amy, not you," Peppa said, "I want you to be happy. I want you to be better. You do not deserve this. You do not!"

After being with Peppa throughout the day, mainly leisuring about, it was finally time for her to go back to her mother. Within the time of 8:25pm, Peppa went with Amy to Jane's house in one of her cars, driven by one of her men.

Amy felt unhappy when she stepped out of the car but her aunt took her hand and said, "you know you belong here."

They walked to the house.

"Amy! My love! I've missed you so much!" Jane elatedly welcomed, giving Amy a hug of which she returned.

She was happy to see her mother, but she wasn't happy to be home.

She said her goodbyes to her aunt and headed for the stairs, going to her room.

"No Peppa, don't leave." Jane said, causing Amy to stand when she got to the top of the stairs.

She knew within her heart, that her mother was about to make peace with Peppa and she didn't want to be in her room when this happened.

She stood and listened.

"Peppa....I- Hh! Please forgive me," tears welded up in her eyes, "I should have said this a long time ago but....I- I let my pride get the best of me. I should have apologized to you, but I was scared to bring it up again and well, you never gave me the chance to apologize. I just- want us to..............."