Chapter 45

At night Luc woke and we were fighting. I threw him through the living room, splitting a sofa in half.

"You're really starting to piss me off." I said, kicking a chair out of my way.

Luc shot up, flew through the living room and kicked me in the chest. I hit the stair railings and knocked a few off their post.

He jumped over to me with a yell and grabbed my arms. We wrestled back and forth. Luc threw me out the glass on the door, I landed on the porch in front of a group of vampires. Maybe hundreds.

"Huh?" I grunted as I rolled onto my stomach.

"Hello." A small girl waved.

The door opened and Luc walked out calmly. I stood up and we looked at each other.

"Who are they?" I gestured to the crowd.

"I freed them." Luc said as he walked down the steps. "Although I don't know why they are here."

A big man ran forward with a large smile and grabbed Luc. He yelled in shock as the man threw him into the air and caught him on his shoulder. Luc hung limply.

Yikes.

"We tracked you down and came to find you!" He said slinging Luc around.

"How?" Luc whined.

"John-boy!" The man said. A man with a limp came out of the crowd.

"Hello Number 7." He said with a wave.

"I want to see him!" A woman said pulling Luc from the man's shoulder. I sat on the porch and watched.

Luc was disoriented, just being pulled around by the group. There were so many of them. All so powerful. Fascinating. 

They shook his hand, hugged him, thanked him, kissed him. Okay, guess he did save them all. Incredible: as always. 

I was a little annoyed, after all I kept this place untouched by other vampires. Now lots of people know where it is. Where we live.

"Come on, we're partying all night!" The man who grabbed Luc said as he led him and the group into the field across the house.

I went back inside. He'll be okay.

I looked around. The living room and stairs were a mess. I sighed and went upstairs. Not dealing with this tonight.

When I got to my room I sat on my bed. Luc came in. I looked at him.

"Are you wearing a...corset?" Don't know why I asked; I already know what a corset looks like.

It was more like a vest. Blue with black and gold trimmings. He wore black leather pants and lace up boots. His hair was behind his right shoulder and also over his left shoulder. As the kids say, "dope."

I stood up. Whoa.

"I look hot." He spoke confidently. I didn't say anything.

He put his hands on my chest and gently pushed me onto the bed on my back.

He laid on top of me and kissed my neck, held my shoulders. I gasped a little. His hands slid from my shoulders to my chest. He touched my shirt and tore it open.

I exhaled as he kissed my chest, massaged my crotch.

"Number 7?"

Luc raised up with an exhale. I looked past him. It was the man from before.

"What did I say about calling me that?" Luc asked.

"Sorry, but are you coming?" He asked.

"Of course." He answered.