Six

Part six

Time skip the meeting day

You look at yourself in the mirror. Slide your hands down on your dress as it hugs your curves perfectly.

You can believe how elegant and soft you look right now. You observe your face. The way your makeup makes you look so rich and delicate.

Never in my life have I looked this decent...

You chuckle sadly to yourself remembering how you were dressed up like a whore. A very short shorts with a tiny tiny crop top.

A warm feeling surrounded your little heart "why can't I be like the others? Why can't I live normally?" You speak to yourself.

As you were in your own little world, a honked sound was heard from the outside

You quickly grab your things and storm out of your house. Jungkook was standing in front of his car with his back facing you.

He hears the sound of heels clicking on stones hard ground and turns his body towards the sound.

"I thought you're-..." all of a sudden he becomes silent. His eyes widened, his lips slightly parted. He didn't move even an inch.

He looks at you without blinking

He looks at you without blinking. You giggle a little seeing his reaction after seeing you.

"Jungkook?" He ignores you calling for him. You waved at him, calling his name again several times.

Seeing him still not responding you decide to give him a peck on his lips. He blinked his eyes a few times before he shook his head.

"Welcome back Jungkook" you tap his chest and gesture him to move.

"Come on we're gonna be late" you say after making your way to the passenger side and get yourself in.

He gets in the driver's seat and takes a quick glance at you once again "not gonna lie... my soon to be bride looking so gorgeous and tempting I must say"