Eighteen

Part eighteen

Two months later - Your pov

Since you've been married to Jungkook, your life has been changed drastically. In a good and bad way. The good thing is you don't have to work until late at night at the bar anymore. Being someone's contract wife for a period of time gives you the money you need.

But the bad thing is you have caught feelings for him and not just that, you are pregnant with his child.

You sat on the bed, your mind was blank. "How can I get pregnant?" You placed the test on the nightstand and rubbed your face.

"How should I tell him about this..." you let out a deep sigh "will he accept it?" You mumble slowly.

"Accept what?" A voice startled you. You look at the person who's now laughing at your reaction.

"Oh my god y/n... chill tho..." he says making his way in. "Wh-what?? I'm go-good" You quickly grabbed the test and hid it by sitting on top of it.

"What are you hiding from me? Why are you stuttering?" He looked at you with his eyebrows furrowed. He unbuttoned his sleeves and folded them until his elbows.

"Oh it's nothing don't worry..." you smile at him but you know that is the weirdest smile you ever made in your whole life.

"I'm not taking that as an answer y/n. You're acting so weird lately. What are you hiding from me, y/n?" He stood right in front of you.

"Trust me Jungkook... I'm not hiding anything from you. It's nothing. It's not even important..." you smile at him.

He tilted his head and nodded. He turned his body to make his way to the bathroom. Being a stupid you, you took the test and look at it before a hand snatched it from you.

Your heart beats fast. Your lips become dry. You can feel no blood circulation happening in your face right now. "Jungkook..." you say slowly.

At first he was just as confused as you. But then his facial expression changed. He looks at you with his jaw clenched.

"Did you seriously try to hide this thing from me? Did you really say that this—" he raised the test to my eye level "is nothing?"

"Jungkook... I didn't know how this happened-..."

"are you pregnant?" He interrupts. You stayed silent for a moment. He knelt down in front of you.

"baby please... answer me... is this true? Are we pregnant?..." his eyes were full of the galaxy when he questioned you. You gulp hard as he holds firm on your hands.

You bit your lower lips before slowly you nodded your head.

"OH FUCK YES!" He jumps and keeps on punching the air.

Oh I wasn't expecting that.

"I'M GONNA BE A DAD!!" He pulls you into a tight hug. He plants kisses on your face. A big smile appears on your lips.

"OH GOD BABY! WE'RE GONNA BE PARENTS!! I'M SO HAPPY!!" Your heart flutters seeing how excited he is. But then your smile slowly fades away.

Jungkook seems to notice you he stopped hugging you and look at you. He lifted your face up and cupped your cheek.

"hey... what's wrong? Aren't you happy to find out our love is growing inside of you..." he says gently after placing a kiss on your forehead.

"Love? What do you mean by that Jungkook?... everything that we have right now is fake. we're just a contract partner. plus we've been together for almost four months already and I know that your parents do believe us as a happy married couple-..."