Sixteen

Part sixteen

Jungkook pov

"You have fallen in love with her..." those words keep on repeating in your mind as you sit yourself on the couch in your living room.

It can't be... We aren't supposed to fall in love with one another.

"Here..." you look to the front. A mug of hot latte was served to you interrupting your thoughts. "Thanks" you smile at her and take the mug from her.

She smiled back and walked to the kitchen. Ever since you were married to her, you feel nothing but becoming more happier and shockingly organized.

She makes you feel like you always wanted to come home early when you're at work. She makes you feel uneasy for the past one month and not gonna lie, you always wanted to see her every day and night. It felt so mesmerising and you like it. You never knew this whole contract stuff makes you happy inside out when you two already know the deal you and y/n made.

Man... I guess I am really starstruck by this girl.

Your eyes on her, watching all of her movements as she was sliding on the apron at her body. She was having a little trouble with tying up the rope.

You take a sip of the hot drink and put the mug down on the table. You make your way towards her and help her to tie up her apron. The movement feels so slow and silent.

You can feel her gasp from your sudden approach. You can hear her heart beating vigorously fast. You bet she can listen to yours too. You snake your arms on her waist and start to kiss and bit gently on her neck.

She placed her hands on top of yours and tilted her head to the side, giving more space for you to devour her.

You start sucking on her neck making her let out a very gentle and soft moan but enough to make you go crazy by just hearing the simple and delicate sound of her. You let go after satisfaction was released from your inner body once what was cluding on your mind expressed on her neck. You looked at her and smirked.

"Good luck on hiding that beautiful mark on your neck wifey..." you laughed and ran when she chased you with a spatula in her hand.

"You piece of trash! Jeon mother father Jungkook!! Come back here! The shooting is tomorrow and you really have to give me fucking stupid hickey!!" She yells.

"Don't act like you didn't enjoy it honey bunny!" You yells running away from the now green and angry little wife of yours.

The day went so well. You guys ended up doing "that" thing 😏 "why bother cook for dinner? when the dinner already served in front you"

(gosh, I'm sorry 😌 my smut idea went shopping. I swear to god)

The MV day (your pov)

"Are you sure you don't wanna come with me?" You asked him for the third time hoping that he would change his mind as he dropped you off in front of the building entrance.

You feel kinda disappointed when you see him shake his head. He seems a little off when he drives you to the said location for the MV shooting. 

"No it's okay. You can enjoy the moment. I have a meeting to attend in 15 minutes. I'll pick you up once you are done" he kissed your cheek.

"Goodluck" he added, giving You a smile that you know he forces too. Your heart feels a little heavy to leave him alone.

"Are you sure Kook?" You asked him once again.