Fourteen

Part fourteen

Your pov

You closed your eyes and immediately returned his kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck while his were wrapped around your waist.

The kiss quickly got heated and sloppier. He squeezed your ass making you gasped. He inserted his tongue and gently found yours, tasting each other.

His hands trailed on your back searching for the zip of your dress. When he was about to unzip your dress, you immediately stopped him.

You pulled away from the kiss, "Are we really doing this?" He pecks your lips "yeah I want this" he says then fixes his eyes on you.

"Do you?..." he says as his lips slowly land on your neck giving wet kisses all over it.

"Do you?" He asked once again. You gulp hard and accidentally let out a soft but sexy moan when he sucks and bit on your sweet spot.

He slapped your buttcheek when you didn't answer him "Answer me baby..." you scream a little from the pain.

"I do! I do...." You kiss him on the lips. Slowly he unzipped your dress and laid you down on the bed.

He stopped from kissing you and pulled down your dress. He smirked when he saw you didn't wear a brassiere.

"All this while, when we were at the club. You didn't wear a bra?" You licked your lower lip and smirked.

He stood straight while his eyes didn't leave you even just a bit. He took off his jacket and he started unbuttoning his black tee and threw it away.

You can't wait any longer and start to unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants and his boxer off him.

"Baby is impatient..." he mocked you. "Shut up Jungkook" You get on your knees and start giving him a blowjob without even warning him.

He groans slowly as soon as you start bopping your head back and forth in speed. He grabbed a fistful of your hair and then deep throated you.

Your eyebrows joined together as he kept on thrusting into your mouth. "Ahh fuck! I'm close!" He says out loud.

Without asking for your permission he released his seed inside your mouth "swallow it" you kept your eyes on his face and swallowed it slowly.

He gulped hard as he saw how innocent your eyes were. He quickly lifted your body up and wrapped your legs around his waist.

"I can't wait any longer I need to fuck you now" He sits you on the couch and spread your legs widely. He aligned his hard member on your entrance and slowly he entered.

This time it wasnt feels like you're having your normal sex with Jungkook but you felt like he was making love to you.

The way he gently thrusts into you. The way his soothing voice moaning out your name. The way he caresses your cheek. The way he kisses your lips. The way he calls you baby.

It was all different. You can feel that. And... you like it. It makes you feel loved. It makes you feel like you're in heaven. It makes you feel happy.

"I'm close baby..." he says as he pulls away from the kiss "me too babe" he leaned to your lips "come for me" he then quickened and deepened his pace.

"Oh Jungkook..." you mewled, spilling your juice on his erection. He lowered his head to your neck and kept on thrusting into you.

"Urgh y/n..." after a few monstrous thrust, he pulls out his member and releases it on the bed sheet. He wipes his cum with your dress.

"Jungkook! My favourite dress!" You pucker your lips "I'll buy you the same dress ten later" he says and plops himself next to you.

"But Jungkook-..." He pulls your body closer to him and turns your body around making you face him.

"let's sleep" He covers both of your bodies with the white comforter. He kissed your forehead and slowly he went off to dreamland.

You boop the tip of his nose and smile seeing how tired he is "what have you done to me Jeon..." you smile and peck his squishy pink lips.

"Goodnight babe" Slowly your eyes got heavier and within seconds you joined Jungkook.

One month later

[no one pov]

"Jungkook, come to my office now." Mr Jeon intercom Jungkook. "Okay" he replied "oh! Brings y/n too" he added then hung up the call.

Jungkook looked at the phone with his eyebrows furrowed. He placed the phone in its place and looked at y/n who was sitting on the couch, reading a magazine.

"Y/n?" She looks up to him with both of her eyebrows raised "yes?" Jungkook cleared his throat "dad wanna see us".

Jungkook got up from his seat. He fixed his clothes and walked towards the door. Y/n placed down the magazine and followed Jungkook.

"I have one good news for the both of you" Mr. Jeon says as he leaned on his chair. His eyes switched between Jungkook and y/n.

"As we both know y/n is a top model right?" Y/n gulps hard and looks at Jungkook who has a blank facial expression.

"And? what's wrong with that?" Jungkook questioned his dad "nothing..." he smiled and rested both of his hands on the table.

"One big company just made a one big offer to have y/n as the girl main role for this famous singer..." he said and smiled at y/n.

"What kind of song?" Jungkook asked. "It's an intimate song... a very intimate one." Mr Jeon replies.

Y/n widened her eyes and looked at Jungkook. From her observation, she knows the look that Jungkook gave his father but she just keeps silent.

Jungkook looked at y/n before glaring back at his dad "And Who is this famous singer?" Jungkook finally speaks after a long pause.

"Our partner's son..."

"Park Jimin"

——————

A/N: uuuuuuuuuuuuuu what are you trying to do Jiminshi? 😗🤌🏻