Nine

Part nine

The wedding day

Jungkook pov

"Hyung... am I booking a ticket to hell right now?" You asked while fixing your black bow ties.

"What do you mean Jungkook?" He asked as he looked at you frowned "by marrying her?" You turned your head towards him.

"You told me it was just a six month contract right? Chill out but I must say you will last long with her tho" you look at Yoongi with wide eyes.

"W-What?? No... s-she's just helping me and we'll get d-divorce after six months and t-that's it" you look back at the mirror, trying to act normal.

He stands beside you, patting your shoulder "your stuttering is showing the opposite, Jungkook. Oh my... you're still the innocent round head boy" he laughed and shook his head.

Your pov

"My baby looks so beautiful" a soft voice was heard after the sound of the door open and closed from behind you.

You look towards the sound and see your teary mom making her way to your figure "mom..." you mumble with eyes slightly getting teary as well.

"No baby... don't cry honey. You'll ruin your beautiful makeup" she says, wiping away your tears with her tissue.

"I can't believe it, my daughter is getting married. I can finally sigh in relief" she says. A smile you have never seen was plastered on her lips.

"Me too mom..." you hold her hands and bring them to your cheek "thank you for everything you have done for me" you stop and look into her eyes.

"I'm so lucky to have you as my precious mom" she hugged you after listening to your sweet words.

"no baby... I'm so lucky to have you as my child" she caresses your cheek.

"and I'm lucky to call her my daughter in law" the both of you switched your gaze to the person and saw Jungkook's mom walking over to you both.

"Mrs. Jeon..." you smile at her "nuh uh... it's mom sweetheart" you giggles softly "mom..." you say.

"You're so pretty my dear. Jungkook really made the right choice" she caresses your cheek gently.

"Thank you for accepting my son, my dear y/n" she holds your right hand with both of her hands tightly.

"Thank you for accepting me" you reply "of course my child... of course" she replies giving you a warm hug.

Your mom looks at you with a proud smile on her face "I wish your dad was here to witness this beautiful moment y/n. He must be so proud" she says not out loud, only in her heart.

"As far as I don't want to disturb this beautiful moment, please accept my sincere apology but the wedding is about to start and I need my beautiful bestie bride to walk with me on the altar" the three of you look at the owner of the voice.

"Playboy..." you smile widely as he makes his way to the three of you.

"Pleasure to meet you Mrs. Jeon and Mrs. Jee" he bows to them.

They all greeted him back and excused themselves after a few moments. You look at them as they walk out the door.

As soon as the door closes you look at Namjoon "am I doing the right thing Joonie?" You rubbed your palms as you feel anxious all of the sudden.