A new enemy in town

You find yourself seated in a leather armchair with Gojo's hands resting on each side of your shoulders while he leans forward on the back of the chair. Nanami is quietly sitting on the armchair beside you without saying a single word. You close your eyes and a sigh seeps through your clench teeth, your nostrils flaring at the position you're in. Gojo carried you the entire way here while floating in the sky to prevent you from finding a way to escape from him.

Damn this man for being a Special Grade.

"Now with everyone here, can you inform us to why you've gathered the three of us here?" Gojo speaks up, a curt smile on his porcelain face. You aren't the only one annoyed by Gojo's choice of tone. Gakuganji refrains from sighing as his hands tighten their grip against his wooden cane.

Gakuganji side glances at Yaga, briefly jerking his chin forward to wordlessly tell Yaga to answer Gojo's question. Yaga straightens up in his seat, his hands folding together. "There's been an alarming rate of deaths from curse users. We believe a group has been formed within the curse users to navigate and plan these specific deaths."

Nanami raises his thin eyebrows in response, he draws a deep breath before speaking up. "So what you're saying is, this group is purposely targeting groups of people to kill? Have you found out their reasoning for doing this?"

"That's the thing. Each group that is slaughtered have not been identical to the group before it. The first was a group of teenage boys. The next were customers dining at a restaurant. While the following became an entire high school. There's nothing tying these groups together." Yaga further explains the situation, an agitated look paints on his face as the knuckles on his hands turn white.

"There has to be a reasoning if they're organizing these massacres." Gojo ponders on the thought, his eyes casting up to the ceiling. "I doubt they're killing for fun. But if so, that's wildly fucked up."

Gakuganji taps his cane against the wooden floor, gaining all eyes on him. He parts his lips slowly, taking his time to speak up within the group. "I believe this group is purposely trying to draw us out to them."

"Why do you think that, old man?" Gojo wears a playful smirk, his words leaving his lips in a sing-song tune. Gakuganji narrows his eyes on the silvered hair man, completely agitated.

"They're probably giving us a warning that there's a new enemy in town. A group to take down the sorcerers that may have lived too peaceful of a life thus far from villain's." Gakuganji speaks in a low raspy tone, his eyes vacant of any emotion or life. The man has lived long enough to see the absolute worse curse user-- Sukuna.

"Do you think..." Nanami hesitates to finish his sentence.

"What is it Nanami?" Taga looks across the office towards the blonde haired man. Nanami's Adams apple bobs in his throat, his mouth growing dry. Nanami flicks his brown eyes over to Taga, his next sentence barely a whisper.

"Are they possibly trying to bring Sukuna back? Has the news of us looking for all twenty fingers been leaked out to the enemy? It's not unusual for us to have a rat in the group." Nanami leans forward with his hands clasp together, his brows tightly knit.

A rat in the group?

You've remained silent during the conversation because you couldn't be bothered with this news. Your vigilant justice for humanity is long gone. You hardly cared if another human dies from a curse now. Eventually everyone would have to die, whether it's cut short from a curse or natural causes. Your mindset was never like this until recently.

"You've been awfully quiet, Y/L/N. Are you possibly the rat?" Nanami turns his attention towards you. He's quick to point a finger at you without any proof and you're not going to take his accusations so lightly.