Shut up, you fucking idiot

The moment the door closes behind the two of you, is like a light switch is flicked on. Neither of you are littered with nervousness or tugged back by second thoughts. Nanami's arms wrap around your waist as you hold his face in your palms. The kiss the two of you share is deep, hungry, and full of need. Nanami slowly walks forward as you follow his pace by walking backwards.

Sweet sounds of your shared kiss and heavy breathing from Nanami fills your ears. From your hearing, taste, sight, touch, and smell, all five senses of yours is focused all on Nanami. Despite his hasty and rough kisses, he's gentle when he leans you back on the bed. You feel the soft cushion of the mattress that you laid on last night. Your hands fall from his face and you slip them under his v-neck shirt.

Nanami's shirt made it hard for you to keep your eyes on him the entire date. The slight cut down his shirt was a complete tease to the sight underneath of the fabric. You shutter when your fingertips glide against his defined abs. The corner of your lips curl into a smile and you feel Nanami's breath hitch. He pulls his lips away to stare at your flushed face.

"Can I see Kento?" Your eyes gloss over, the tone that falls from your lips a plea. You hate to sound so desperate but if Nanami is willing to love you, he would have to love this side of you too. The side of you that you grow guilty of. A selfish needy side that's ready to pounce.

Nanami keeps his eyes steady on Y/N, giving her a short nod. She watches him shyly pull his shirt off of himself. Y/N's intense gaze on his every action is making his heart hammer against his chest. He's never seen this side of her. Let alone have anyone want him this badly.

It makes Nanami lose his confidence with how Y/N is devouring him with her eyes. It's as if she's the hunter and he's her prey. She hums out in delight the moment she takes in every detail of him. Y/N slowly sits herself up, patting the bed beside her. "Lay down Kento. Let me take care of you first."

Nanami flushes when he listens to Y/N's command. He purses his lips, wanting to retort back but he's unable to do so with the look she gives him. She holds a serious gaze, her expression not leaving any room for Nanami to deny her. This side of her is just as attractive as her shy side. Swallowing the saliva that builds up in his mouth, Nanami lays down when Y/N stands up from her spot.

She then straddles her legs around him, adjusting his arms beside his head while she holds them down with her hands. Y/N starts off by kissing above Nanami's belly button. Each kiss sends a jolt down Nanami's spine. He clutches his teeth, holding back the groans he ached to spill. The hairs on his arms rise, littering with goosebumps.

Nanami's not one to be submissive but he's also not one to deny Y/N's words. Not anymore. Back then he would've taken things into his own hands. But he's sure he'll have the opportunity for that later. For now, Nanami relishes this moment. His brows furrow together, he curses himself for choosing a pair of tight denims.

He mentally prays Y/N won't notice how easily he's already hard for her. Y/N glides her tongue against his collar bone, nipping the sensitive area. Nanami gulps hard, his breath stifling. "Are you holding back your groans from me Kento?" Nanami nervously looks down to see Y/N's piercing stare. She flicks her tongue against his collarbone, nose scrunching slightly.

"Should I hold back my moans too when you have your way with me?" Y/N speaks casually, not a tinge of embarrassment behind her words. She continues to trail her kisses against Nanami's neck. Nanami squeezes his eyes shut, curling his toes in his socks when he feels her suck hard. He feels her hands grip tighter on his wrists.

Her roughness easily breaks Nanami down. A groan falls off his tongue without his awareness. Upon hearing his groan, Y/N peppers the spot she's sucked with gentle kisses. Her hands loosen their grip as well. She moves towards his jaw, littering kisses on every inch of his face. She stops before his lips, staring at them with soft eyes.