It's not your time.

Nanami watches Y/L/N dash away with Junpei and his jellyfish trailing after her. His eyes flick up to see Gojo still maintaining Mahito's attention. He then turns around to scan the area in front of him.

Where is this enemy hiding?

Based on the attack and the documents Nanami's read, this enemy must be the one eyed cursed spirit. The spirit brandishes a volcano like head. That attack must be his.

"Looking for me?" A cackle resonates around Nanami. His eyes dart left and right hastily. The cursed spirit walks with confidence out from a bush he's hiding in. The smile on his face is one of arrogance. "I really thought I'd scorch your face just now."

He stops a few meters from Nanami. His eyes glue to the blonde haired man. Eyeing Nanami up and down before resting his eye on Nanami's clothed blade. "How rude of me to not introduce myself. The name is Jogo."

Nanami clenches his hand tightly onto his blade, his jaw tight. "Enough with the small talk. I'm going to get rid of you first." The corner of Jogo's lips curl into an amused expression. He scoffs, laughing hysterically.

"Do you think killing me is childsplay? Looks like I need to set you in place, goggles." Jogo growls. He leans forward, pushing his feet off the ground to lunge towards Nanami. Nanami plays the defensive mode. His body lunging left and right from Jogo's fists.

Y/L/N asked Nanami to lure his enemy towards her before she went off on her own. Nanami tries to analyze her request.

Does she intend for the two to team up and fight Junpei and Jogo together? Is she willing to fight as a team for once? Or is there something else to this?

"Thinking about the girl?" Jogo comes deathly close to Nanami. His head boils over with a fireball, directly aiming towards Nanami's face. "You should worry about yourself first." With Nanami distracted by Jogo's fireball, Jogo slams his fist against Nanami's stomach. A purple explosion forms from contact against Nanami.

Nanami clicks his tongue, hissing out in pain for his distraction. Thankfully he blocked Jogo's palm with his blade. But the forceful knockback still hurts. Jogo chuckles in response. "Excellent reflexes you have there, goggles."

"They're sunglasses." Nanami corrects Jogo, he carefully maneuvers around Jogo in a way to make him follow Nanami.

Whatever Y/L/N's idea is, he'll have to play along with her plan. Despite hating how she does things, he has to meet up with her to protect the Sakuna finger she carries. "Why are you after us anyway?" Nanami questions Jogo, his blade short of making a cut against Jogo's head.

Jogo grunts, he kneels down from the quick slash of Nanami's blade. "That's not a question I have to answer." Jogo continuously pounces towards Nanami. He's unaware that he's falling into Nanami's trap with his bloodlust.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"You have some interesting teammates." Mahito lands gracefully on the ground. Gojo remains quiet, his eyes trained on the patchwork faced man. "Why did you release me?" Mahito's left arm easily grows back. He rolls his left shoulder, a smirk on his face.

"I'd like to see your potential and to be honest, it was a little boring just pummeling you like this." Gojo shrugs. He crosses his arms and gently lands on the ground in front of Mahito. "There's also something I'm curious about."

"Oh?" Mahito finds the situation entertaining. His attention captured by the silver spiky haired sorcerer. "I'll appease you this once. What is it that you're curious about?"