Several losses

Gojo slowly steps into the subway station. The horrible smell of blood is the first thing that hits him before he sees the amount of bodies piled up. From the sight of things, it's hard to tell if the students of Tokyo Jujutsu High managed to evacuate anyone out of here. Gojo quickens his steps, following the trail of blood. His main mission now is to pull Mahito away from the life that is left.

He soon finds Mahito who's fighting against the first and second years. They stand guard in front of the civilians that are left. "Good job students! Help is here now." Gojo pulls Mahito towards him, slamming the patchwork faced man against a wall. A fumble of laughter echoes out of Mahito.

"Ah, there's the man I was looking for. What took you so long? I was about to kill these students here if you weren't going to show up." Mahito wears a cocky smirk, pulling himself out of the wall. A large indent from Gojo's slam is formed behind Mahito. Gojo motions for the students to leave the subway. They're hesitant to do so but his silence is enough for them to lead the civilians out the other exit.

Mahito watches them scramble out of the place. He rolls his eyes, a snicker under his breath. He pays them no mind, his attention back on Gojo. "You seem a little angry Gojo."

Gojo scoffs, he rolls up his sleeves and pulls off his blindfold. He begins to levitate, pulling up the scattering rubble up with him. "A little is an understatement. I'm here to end our fight for good." Gojo flicks his hand in front of him, tossing the rubble towards Mahito. Mahito easily dodges the oncoming rocks. He dashes out of Gojo's sight.

Gojo is mindful of his surroundings. He's sure Mahito's gotten stronger since their last meeting. The two play a battle of tag for ten minutes. Each one lashing out attacks at one another while Gojo receives minimal damage. Mahito begins to grow annoyed by how little damage he's inflicting on the silver haired man.

From idle transfiguration, black flashes, body repels, and physical damage, none of these attacks seem to form a mark on Gojo. Mahito must've been too cocky to misjudge the man. He should've listened to Kenjaku's warning to leave Gojo to him and Sukuna. But Mahito's curiosity got the better of him. But nevertheless, Mahito is enjoying himself. He couldn't care about the small details.

Whether he dies here or not, Mahito is in pure bliss with the events of tonight. He knows Kenjaku will carry on their goal even if he died. With that being said, Mahito resorts to his final move. One that will entrap Gojo with him. The two will be alone to battle to death.

Gojo senses something disturbing with Mahito. Mahito's slow to regenerate and he's completely battered up since their fight. Gojo stares at Mahito who stands in place, not moving a muscle. "What are you up to now? Taking a rest?" Gojo snickers, he forms his technique lapse: Blue.

But the attack counters Gojo when he finds himself trapped in Mahito's domain expansion. A pitch darkness consumes Gojo when large pairs of hands capture him. Gojo clicks his tongue, his nostrils flaring. "Fuck. That's what I get for being too cocky." Gojo darts his eyes around, surveying his surroundings to initiate his next attack.

The only way out of this is to kill Mahito. There's no other way for Gojo to escape. Mahito's evil laughter echoes loudly in the dark space. Gojo grimaces at the sound. "Disgusting." He shivers involuntarily.

"Let's put on a battle I'd gladly die for, Gojo Satoru." Mahito cackles louder before revealing himself from the darkness. Gojo quickly zones in on Mahito, inhaling before he watches for Mahito's next move. Their fight continues on as they trade blows with their fists. Gojo starts to feel his own stamina get the better of him.

It's been some time since he's fought more than one battle. His powers are definitely strained tonight. But he's always mindful on how much energy he puts out. He's plenty strong and he can be smart when he wants to be. Gojo has a few tricks up his sleeve but each one causes mass destruction.