Betrayal

Gojo's alerted a few sorcerers nearby to help with the evacuation process. His thoughts run in a swirl from Nanami's words earlier.

Suguru's lookalike is here. So is Y/L/N. How uncanny for the two to bump into one another.

Gojo hears the glass of alcohol bottles shatter behind him. His blue eyes darting towards the area. He anticipates to see Mahito but what he sees is someone he's yet to encounter. A thin man with a long light blonde ponytail tied to the left side of his head emerges from behind the bar.

The man brandishes a peculiar weapon, a sword with the end of a cursed hand. He licks his lips, blood stained on his cheek. He senses Gojo, a devious grin on his face when he makes eye contact. The blonde haired man hops over the counter.

"I assume you're Gojo. Mahito's told me to play with you." The man cackles like a maniac. He raises his sword off to the side, spotting a stranded woman in the corner of the club. Gojo follows his line of sight, noticing the stiff woman. The blonde haired man smirks before swiftly making his way to the woman.

Gojo extends his hand out, pulling the woman over to his side with his power. "Hurry and leave!" Gojo shouts to the trembling woman. She profusely thanks him before escaping. The sound of frantic patrons begins to diminish. It was impossible for the sorcerers to protect everyone.

There are a few innocent casualties but Gojo couldn't let his guard down. There may be more. The casualties of the sorcerers who have to fight these villains. Gojo makes it his goal to capture at least one villain tonight.

"It's rude of you to know my name and not introduce yourself." Gojo calls out to the blondie. He takes note of the purple markings under his purple eyes. The color of his eyes unique like Gojo's beautiful blue eyes.

"Not that knowing my name will be any use to you. But, sure. The name is Shigemo Haruta. Now enough talk, I'd like to hear more screams of agony instead." Shigemo runs towards Gojo but it was only to trick the other sorcerers around him.

Gojo's eyes widen in bewilderment when Shigemo easily slices one of the support sorcerers head off clean. The surrounding sorcerers are riddled with fear, their eyes bulging out of their heads. Shigemo cackles in amusement. Gojo clicks his tongue, growling under his breath. "You sick fuck."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"I'm surprised you're so quick on your feet Y/N." Kenjaku eyes Y/N with adoration. The fiery look in her eyes is absolutely beautiful. The rage and determination in them is everything he loves to see. He's lead her onto the rooftop of the nightclub.

The ambient sound of people scrambling and car honks surround the two. His plan is shifting for the better. He originally planned to take on Gojo, hoping to manipulate the man by bringing up his close ties with Suguru. In hopes he riles Gojo up, he'd force Gojo to hurt the surrounding civilians around him.

A bloody massacre without having Kenjaku dirty his own hands. But having Y/N alone with him right here is much more rewarding. With Junpei and Shigemo holding back the other two, Kenjaku is given the time to mold Y/N's mind.

If she wouldn't listen, he'd so easily take her away from here. But the last thing he wants though is to take her by force. Things won't go so smoothly if he is to do so. Kenjaku needs her to willingly come along. Even if it means he'll take a few bullets to his body.

You're unsure what's running through the man's mind before you. He's silently staring at your face without making much of an expression. You remain still in your spot, your hand clutching tightly to your pistol. During the moment the lights went out in the club, you discretely alerted Yaga with an SOS from the bracelet locket he's given you.