She's mine

You arrive late to the nightclub. Not purposely but because you weren't sure how to dress to disguise yourself from both the villains and your teammates. With the lack of proper club outfits, you had to go shopping. Finding something to hide a few of the scars on your body made it difficult.

You settle with an above the knee long sleeve wine crushed velvet dress. There's a slit on the side of the dress for a sultry touch. But you'd hardly care for the small details. You only need a dress long enough to hide the pistol that's strapped around the garter belt you wear. Yaga's paid off the bouncer at the door for you ahead of time so you can avoid any fuss.

You weave through the crowd on the dancefloor to order a drink at the bar. It's not even an hour since you've worn your high-heels and the back of your heels hurt. You mentally tell yourself to wear heels more often to avoid the pain like this again. Or to not go anywhere pertaining the need for heels.

You refrain yourself from scanning the crowd too long. The ear popping sound of the music in your ears and the scent of the alcohol around you easily helps you with that.

God, the party scene is not your style.

"Sorry for making you wait. What would you like, miss?" The bartender shouts above the music, a smile on his face. You're not one to drink alcohol often so your mind draws a blank. But you remain cool, a smile tugging on your lips. "I'd like the strongest alcohol you have."

"Oh?" The bartender chuckles, his brows raised. "Will do. One strong drink for the pretty lady." He casually slips in a compliment before walking away to make your drink. You refrain from rolling your eyes. Flirts are the last types you'd go for.

You can only imagine the amount of baggage the bartender may have. You casually survey the dancing patrons in front of you. You've yet to find Nanami and Gojo among the crowd. You wonder if the two are late or further mixed in the crowds.

"Here you are." The bartender returns with your drink. The alcohol is a beautiful golden color with a large circular ice taking most of the space in the glass. You reach for your purse but the bartender stops you. "It's on the house." He winks and leaves before you can retort.

You feel slightly uncomfortable with how easily the man flirts. Your hand reaches for the necklace that lays on your neck. The feeling of a ring brushes against your fingertips. Your eyes lower down to your engagement ring, a cold draft meeting your skin. It's been nearly eight months since you've been single.

The thought of going out and seeing someone again has never crossed your mind. You aren't sure if you can even handle a relationship. How does one casually start dating again anyway? You've been loyal to one man for eight years. The two of you hooking up a year after graduating Tokyo Jujutsu High.

A solemn expression paints your face and you erase it with a sip of the alcohol. A warmth slides down your dry throat. Your face scrunches from the taste of alcohol. It tastes horrifying despite how beautiful it looks. With alcohol in hand, you begin to walk through the crowd.

Your eyes spot a staircase leading up to the second floor. The view from up top will probably be more advantageous than the view down here.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Gojo's remained in one corner of the club the past two hours. He holds a casual conversation with a few girls while his eyes scan the dancefloor. Nothing is out of place from what he can see. The same is said from Nanami upstairs. Is there an off chance that Mahito and his lackey's won't show up tonight?

Things are much too calm for Gojo's liking. "Sorry ladies, I'm going to get another drink." Gojo excuses himself from the group that surrounds him. When he manages to escape the girls, he presses the back of his earrings. "Things are too calm Nanami."