𝚏𝚞𝚢𝚞𝚑𝚒𝚔𝚘 𝚇 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

" h-help!! " all i heard was the sound of my nails tapping against the wood.

then i suddenly hurt footsteps , nearing me. "what the hell?! " the person grabbed my hand & started pulling me up.

" agh.. " i gasped for air. " what the- cant you swim!? " he asks. " i-i can! but my leg , its injured. " i roll off of him to show my bloody leg thats half patched up.

" how did that happen???! " he continues to ask questions. " ill t-tell you later , right now i need to change.. " he holds my hand , helping me up. " kay , hold on to me so you wont injure your leg much more. " we start walking.

" thanks f-fuyuhiko. " i move my hair from my face. " yeah yeah... "

" now that we're changed , we need to get the blood out of the pool so it wont be seen as a murder occurring " fuyuhiko finishes bandaging my leg up. " yea... okay. " i nod

" after , you're gonna tell me what happened & how you ended up like this. just yesterday you were doing fine , even after the trial... " he thinks back to what happened to peko.

" okay i will- but what will we use? there isnt- " monokuma appears. " hiiiiya! need some blood cleaned up?? iiiiii gotcha! "

" ... " fuyuhiko & i look at each other. " dont trust me? thats very mean , saying that im your headmaster!! " the bear clicks his tongue. " i could also get that leg looking back to normal "

" i... rather let that heal itself... you seem like you arent as skilled as mikan.. ill ask her. " i sigh. " reallly? look at the AMAZING eyepatch i gave baby face there , wouldnt you love some thing like that on your leg too?! " monokuma jumps up. " dont call me baby face. " fuyuhiko sighs.

" it'll look unBEARable! " he laughs. " you're really persistent on doing it... nah im good. " i decline. " okkaaayyy.. well i guess ill just get this blood cleaned up..... " monokuma sighs next & tells us to shoo.

" so?? what happened? " fuyuhiko asks as we walk back to my cabin , coming from mikan's.

" yesterday night , i was walking back to my cabin from a late night snack w/ gundham. he got back to his cabin first & i started to walk to mines. & basically.... " i open my cabin's door.

" nagito happened! " i sit on my bed , throwing the bloody tissues away.

" what the hell?! ill kill that bastard- "
" it was a mistake. " i shrug. " how the hell did he slash your leg & rub it off as a MISTAKE?! " he questions. " & that doesnt explain you ending up in the pool. "

" eh , thats a story for another time! just know thats what happened. " i start to eat my chocolate. " ... whatever , as long as you're save i guess. " he sits on the bed beside me.

actually y/n lied.

she wasnt coming back from a late night snack w/ gundham. ill tell you what happened in 3rd person.

she had just ate dinner w/ gundham , & was outside the hotel. she heard a noise & decided mama didnt raise a bitch so she was gonna go in there.

" nahh , its cool gundham ! cya tomorrow. " the h/c haired girl waved at the boy. " stay safe. " he told her.

y/n sighs , walking upstairs. " is anyone here? "  ' im the dumbass for walking here w/o gundham , he couldve beat a hoe w/ those hamsters.... '

" eh- " " why hello y/n. " nagito smiles , holding up a knife while waving. " why're you here? " he asks her like he isnt the one who was here first.

" why the hell are you here?? " she shoots the question back at the male. " well.. i was actually gonna call you here , but you're early. " he stands up. " what brings you here ? "

" .... " y/n took off running. ' wanna see some real speed bitch ?? '

he chases her. " oh dont be like that ! i just wanna talk! "

" IF YOU REALLY WANNA TALK THEN TALK & PUT THE FUCKING KNIFE DOWN " she screams , jumping over the pool chairs.

" well then you may hurt me. " he jumps over them as well. " W/ WHAT FUCKING WEAPON YOU DILD- "

" oh yeah , you dont have a weapon. " he stops. " o-okay thank god , im out of breath... " sigh. " well , what i wanted to talk about was... " he gets closer.  " i know hopeless trash like me wont get a real answer but... "

" i like you! you're the first person ive ever felt this undying love & feeling for! " he hugs himself. " ..... " i stay quiet as i sigh. " if you just wanted to confess then- " the dildo walks closer.

" so.. is that actually a yes...? " he asks. " well just dont come any closer & ill just give you an answer- "

next thing i know , he's hugging me. " AHHH UH OKAY MY ANSWER IS- "

" L/N. ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! " gundham shouts as he walks outside. " you-you imbecile! what are you doing to her?! "

" aw man.. i just want her to appreciate the love i have for her..... " nagito rubs the knife on her bottom lip. " eheeheehehhe the closeness " she starts to sweat.

" MY DEVAS OF DESTRUCTION , GET HIM " the hamsters come out & run to nagito.

" ahahaahah... " he smiles as he lets go of the sad lowlife gar- the hostage.

" come , l/n! " gundham holds his arms out. (this shouldve been a gundham stor-)

he embraced the material gworl in his arms , walking back to his cabin.

he slept on the floor & she slept on the bed. nice going y/n. 😕

next morning.

" thank you very much gundham!! i appreciate it alot- "

" one must save other weaklings! " he chants as he opens the door.  " stay safe little one. " he nods. " .... " so called ' little one ' walks out...

as she's walking , she falls. face first- no. nagito caught her. " ahahahahah are you okay? the poison on the knife paralyzes one . " he smiles.

" AHHHHHH " y/n runs as fast as she can- which isnt fast -to where ever one can.

nagito sees fuyuhiko coming out from the hotel  & runs. you hot bitch i wanted nagito to--

while looking back , y/n falls in the pool , dumbass. i mean- & thats all. it restarts from the benining. ( thats a meme so im keeping it there. )

help this was me just playing around & rushing