𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

....from the picture.... this oneshot is sad. BUT ITS GENSHIN SO-

this based off of a diluc x reader , called worship. its a really funny & cool story but.. it has its ups & downs.... but over all , 12/10
by @/smiling_X

also this isnt how the story went , y/n declined sleeping w/ him. im just making a pov- what if she did? but not as you think

bringing a drunk kaeya home wasnt easy- but getting kaeya drunk ALSO wasnt easy...
the thing is , y/n & kaeya had a drinking contest. which she won , but things slightly had gotten outta hand so... the female was to help the male back home.

" ill let you touch me anywhere for a minute. " i blinked twice. did i hear that correctly....? even so , i didnt quite understand. " hm? what do you mean? "

" exactly what was said , ill let you touch me anywhere you desire. " the sentence was finished off w/ a smirk. " ohhhh hahahah! " i laugh it off. " sure! " i replied , sitting next to him on the couch. the male looked at me w/ open arms as my hand touched his head- more precisely his hair , giving him a head pat.

" ...... " kaeya was stunned. of all the places , she choice his hair. " i see what you're trying to pull there , captain! " i laugh even more as he remains silent. " but... if im not mistaken.. i get your motive. " i slowly nod. " my.... motive? "

" mhm! you're just lonely. " i exclaim. " lonely? me? pfft.. as if! " he just couldnt take me seriously bcs of the state he's in. " yep.. & i understand. " my hand moves to his shoulder. " everyone has they're lonely moments. even you & i. " i give a small smile as the tanned male looks away.

" ill spare you the lonely. "
" spare me the lo- " i paused him when my arms went around his neck , he laid back.
" we wont do anything , you just want someone to wake up next to. " i felt as one of his arms went around my back.

" ..im not lonely. " he kept telling himself. " you arent lonely kaeya. " he started to fall asleep as i stayed awake. " you just wanna wake up w/ someone.. not wondering if they'll leave in the middle of the night. im not that person but.. " i mumbled into his ear.

" ill spare you lonely till that person is found. "

HELP SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT