noé x reader

" vanitas... c'mon you're gonna freeze to death if you dont come down. "

" yeah. " he only mumbled.

" please? ill tell you a secret if you obey. "

" dont careee " vanitas sighed , he continued to hide his face in his arms that were bring supported by knees.

y/n sat next to him , putting the blanket noé gave her over the both of them. " vanitas its alright. anyone can love anyone. just like i love noé. " the words left her mouth so suddenly , the black haired male remained quiet w/ his face expression unknown.

" arent you upset? this whole time ive been thinking about jeanne. but noé doesnt seem to think about you alot? im not sure but.. isnt that sad? " his words are slightly muffled but y/n can hear him clear enough. " thats.. fine. i fall in love easily so ill get over it. " she smiled w/ a hint of sadness.

vanitas' head rose up , bringing his attention to the female who was staring at the night sky. " ive been .. in this situation countless times." the female only shrugged. " you're saying this is the usual for you , pauvre fille? "

" mhm. pretty much. " she kicked her feet back & forth.

suddenly , vanitas had gotten unusually close to her. " vanitas— "
" je m'excuse , im sure you'll find someone who thinks about you as much as i think about my chère jeanne. " he gave her a light kiss on the cheek , expecting it to cheer her up.

" uh am i interrupting some— "
" NOÉ LEAVE!!! " vanitas threw a random object at the albano male.

( vanitas has such a bratty voice so ofc that " NOÉ LEAVE " would be so fucking cute. also when i say bratty voice , i mean like his voice cracks when he shouts & its so funny & cuteeeeee kinda like yashiro nene's )

the object just so happened to be the blanket y/n came to the roof w/..

the female sighed as she stood up.
" im going to bed. " she left in a hurry , ignoring noé's pleads for her to stay.

" y/n. are you okay? "
" no im asleep. "
" ohk. "

" hey— if you're asleep then how are you talking? " " BCS IM NOT ASLEEP DAMMIT!! " she rose up quickly. " im okay noé leave me alone please. " y/n sighed.

" vanitas told me about uhm.. you being in love w/ someone. " he explained. " in a not so friend like way.. " y/n buried her face in a pillow. " please stop talking about it.... "

" if it makes your feel better i think you're cool. you're also really pretty & you make my heart pound when you talk— well when you're even around me. " he smiled obliviously. " i also think you're very unique. i could tell you lots of things about you that are admirable— "

" noé... je t'aime. " she smiled at his obliviousness. " hm? that was sudden! " he laughed , still obnoxious to the fact that he just told the female how he felt about her.

" you just confessed to me. "
" what? wait hUh?? "
" you basically just did. " vanitas came down stairs , hands over his eyes. " i have a headache , im going to bed. " he walked past the two , flopping on the cushion.

" what??? what do you mean...? like as in like a love confes— " her lips pressed on his softly as she held his chin. noé's blush increased bit by bit as y/n continued w/ the kiss.

" no makeout sessions in front of my eyes. "

" go to sleep vanitas! " the female stopped to get air. " i cant w/ you guys making out!! " " yeah? well try! " the other male was dumbfounded as his love interest kissed him again.

the next day was a roller coaster of emotions for poor noé. the two went on a date , him being flustered as she gave him a kiss every 3 seconds. vanitas being carried along.

y/n was just happy to have someone love her as much as she loves them.