𝚔𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝚇 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

i got the idea from a tiktok.. also lets pretend he's actually the mastermind.

also im gay for miu so i hope you dont think i hate her or anything after this.

" you're such a backstabber! "
" you're a fuckin backstabber too! i dont even know why i trusted you-!! "

" i could say the same! ive done so much for you & this is what i get back?! you asshat! "
" im the asshat? you're still a virgin! "

" miu you're a virgin too. "
" ...shut the hell up! im nothing like you- "
i looked in the mirror , seeing myself but different. ' stab her. STAB HER. ' it told me.

" hey!! dumbass stop zoning out! this aint the time for bullshit- " i looked back to miu , this was infact a killing game.. & not many people knew i was close to miu besides kokichi..
the perfect murder if i take the weapon w/ me plus this is miu's room. but the stab'll have to be a deep & chest one so she dies quickly....

kokichi walked in the room hearing everything but he quickly closed the door as he seen what was unfolding.

miu lying on the floor me next to her. " y/n. " i quickly looked up to see kokichi standing above me. " lets go. two more people see this & you're toast. " he takes the weapon & my hand. " we should hide the body- "
" but if someone sees us?? we have to go. " he smirks , cleaning up a bit before we rush out.

" a body has been discovered! after a certain amount of time , the class trial will be in motion. " or whatever monokuma said.

" its a stab to the heart.. they must've really been aiming to kill them. " shuichi- i forgot how to spell his name since i havent typed it in so long.- shuichi noticed.

" yeah.. " kaito followed up , not really understanding anything.

" there arent any clues either.. the culprit really outdone themself.. " i sigh. " mhm , i agree w/ y/n. " kiibo nods.

" nyeh.. we should at least recheck bcs there isnt long til the class trial. " himiko sighs.

" upupupupupup~! time ran out & you all voted incorrectly! " monokuma smiled.
everyone voted randomly as only maki chose correctly. dam shuichi you ass

" THE REAL CULPRIT IS- "
" wait wait wait there monokuma! " kokichi smiled. " let me announce! " he smiled. "kokichi!? y-you knew??"

" heck yeah! i even helped her cover it up! as the mastermind thats considered cheating.. but them again.. I * AM * THE MASTERMIND nee-hee-hee~ " the panta drinking male held my hand up.

" y/n l/n! the culprit of killing the cum dumpster , miu iruma~! now let me tell you how it went down...

miu & y/n were arguing about something that was gonna be hard to get over. suddenly y/n got the urge to stab her like miu backstabbed her. so she got her pocket knife out & WHAM. she was fighting miu on the floor trying to stab her. y/n had to be quick of someone would catch her in the act. after a but of that , y/n came out ontop- quite literally- kokichi winked- anyways.. she stabbed her twice. thats when i walked in..

i seen her next to miu , she seemed tired so i helped her clean up & carried her to my room!  is that all? the male stared at me.
" yea.. i guess thats all... "

" what were you two arguing about?? " shuichi asks. " ...nothing just forget it... " kokichi hugged me tighter. " well goodbye everyone~ " the evil male winked again as we walked away from the scene. " WAIT!- " kaito shouted. " no time for waiting! " he continued to walk me as he kept glancing at me. " you okay? " he whispered. " mhm dont mind me.. " the boy nodded.

" so whats the code? "
" 11037. thats what he said. komeda or something. " kokichi shrugged. " nagito komaeda.... " i wondered off , typing the code in.
nagito komaeda aka my #1 4lifer

thats all. also i used to spell it as " nagito komeada. " mixing the a & e up.