Chapter 39: The Battle Begins

It was almost time. Time to fight back. Time to put an end to Team Plasma's tyranny.

After going over the plan once again, Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprit appointed everyone to their groups. There was no doubt in any of their minds that this plan would not fail. Everyone knew the stakes of this battle, and it was impressive how many remained.

There was more than enough support for the battle ahead. Absol and the many residents of the Frosty Forest, Entei, Suicune, Raikou, assistants for the orphanage, Damian's team, Lewis' father with his team of Pokemon as well as his sons...

They had an army. Enough said.

Mary approached Azelf and her sisters, "Hey, I just wanted to wish you all luck with the fight. It'll be nice to have my son back after all of this."

The three sisters smiled.

"Once we're done with Team Plasma, there won't be any of them left. We'll get them back... for everything they've done. Everything will go back to the way it was," Uxie stated.

"I... I can't thank you enough for all you've done. I mean... Risking your lives for my son, it just... It means a lot to me."

"It's no problem. No one deserves to go through what he has. Plus he's a good kid... He'll come back with Greninja and Buniot and be pretty happy he doesn't have to run anymore," Azelf added.

"Sisters, I believe it is time," Mesprit stated.

"Give them hell," Mary grinned.

"Hell won't begin to describe it," said Uxie

And with the end of their conversation, the three sisters made their way to the only exit of the orphanage, which everyone was cluttered in front of.

"Alright! Is everyone ready?!" yelled Azelf over the crowd.

They replied with a loud, simultaneous chant.

"Remember the plan! If we run into any Team Plasma camps, take them out quickly and destroy any cameras. The human police force will be joining us in the battle. They'll keep anyone from escaping the base. Now enough chit chat let's do this!" exclaimed Uxie.

The crowd roared once more and began their march to the battle ahead.

As they passed over the heads of Team Plasma's camps, the grunts weren't sure what to do. Before they could take action they were already slammed to the ground by this relentless army.

Nothing was stopping them at that point, especially not Team Plasma. In little time the massive crowd had made it to the complex with ease. There was little security in the perimeter making this a lot easier.

"Team 1, get into position!" yelled Uxie, "Team 2, you're up next!"

The groups nodded and began the strike.

Poison and grass types approached the air vents and began a simultaneous blast of smoke and sleep powder.

With that action taken, it was time to move in.

Entei fired a massive ball of flame at the front entrance, disintegrating the steel door with little remorse.

The massive group of Pokemon rushed through the front door after waiting a few minutes for the sleep powder to fade away.

"We're here Masters... Hope you're ready..." Uxie stated with her telepathy.

"I'm shaking in terror. I'll be so happy once I've caught you and every Pokemon outside my base," Samantha snarled.

"If I were you I would leave while I have the chance... Otherwise you'll be facing the same fate as every mindless worker in this place," Uxie added.

"Trust me, you won't be getting too far with this little attack of yours. Do your worst..."