Chapter 26 - Here They Are

Alison's POV

I'm 2 months pregnant!! Hopefully, the press don't know about it. Well as ever, my job seems to be on hold.

The Doctor said that my pregnancy will be hard. Yeah, I can feel it. I've been lying on this bed for a week. All I can do is take a selfie and upload it at  instagram just to update the people about my health.

People knew that I have flu. And that's what the people except me to be. My phone soon rings. It's Ian, oh no.

Ian: Alice, are you alright?

Me: Please Ian, if you want anything, I can't help you with that.

Ian: I just want to make sure you're okay.

Me: Well I'm okay

Ian: I'm sorry too.

Me: Hmm, I know you, look-give me time to adjust to the situation.

Ian: I just...

Me: I feel a little weird, sorry I need to hang up.

My belly aches. Yeah, my baby seems to try my strength. I am hurt by my baby and the father of my baby.

"Ali!!" It's Kellie's hugh pitch voice. If I am not ill I would have been pinched her on her lips.

"What the hell is it?" I asked her.

"Leo's here" she said then suddenly Leo appeared. He's dressed well but he's still fat. My hearts skips a beat knowing and looking he's here. I feel better. But what the hell will I say to him?

"Hi" he said then walks to my bed.

"Hi" I said to him. He kisses my hair and holds my tummy. "How's baby?" He said. How did he know?

"You know?" I asked him.

"Kellie told it to me" he said and I'm not surprised.

"Still mad at me?" I asked him. "Nope" he replied and my heart jumps with joy.

"I'm sorry if I....." "No, it's not your fault, Kellie made thinga clear to me, I realized how bad I've been" he said. I touch his hair and kiss him to his cheek.

"It's the best thing Kellie ever said" He said with a smile to his face.

"I think that too" I said. "I love you" I added and he smiles so big.

"I love you more" he said. He kisses my temple and my lips.

4 Years Later

"Come back here!" I said as I try to control my son. "Mommy, I want to play" he protests.

Leo is in the garden helping Irmelin in the barbeque. It's been 4 years and I can't help but smile. The very next day Leo and I make up, we got married, just a civil wedding. It's quite a rush but it seems perfect.

"Hey, Rafa be careful!" Leo says to our three year-old son who's running around wearing his cape. I like seeing them two.

I remember, the day when I was giving birth with my sweet Rafa. C- Section was made because of some problems. It's painful but when I saw him crying, it made me cry too with joy.

Rafael Hartley DiCaprio was born. He has two blue sparkling eyes, dirty blonde hair. We named him Rafael because of the famous Artist with the same name, and Hartley is my Dad's second name.

Kellie and Luke are here too. Who would have though they will be married. At last, someone made Kellie a really refined woman. She is pregnant to their first child for six months already.

Timothy is still in London continuing his business. He may come in Rafa's 4th Birthday.

Well Ian stayed in an Institution. I visit her every year. Well I guess she'll be fine being there.

"Mommy, mommy!" I hear the call of my beautiful two year-old daughter. "Darling!" I said as I hug her.

"Happy Birthday, baby girl" I said to her and she kisses me. We are celebrating my little girl's 2nd birthday.

Penelope Irmelle DiCaprio is our second child. She have a blonde hair and green eyes, maybe she got that from my Dad. We named her Penelope, from a very beautiful woman, Penelope Jean Sulkin and Irmelle is from Leo's mother.

"Alison!" My mother called me, she's with her boyfriend, David Tresman. She said David was her first love but they lost communication when David joined the army. Well it's not just me who found her first love again.

It's quite a journey and I know where this will lead me.

_-------_

The Secret will be at the Next Chapter

Vote if you'd like to know it.

P.S. The prequel of The First Love, titled The First Time is already on its first chapter. Thank you for the support and I hope you'll read some of  my Leo fanfics.
- The First Time (Prequel of The First Love) Romantic, Comedy
- Forbidden Rose (Leonardo DiCaprio) - romance, drama
- The American Psycho (Leonardo DiCaprio)- mystery\thriller
- My Summer Love (Leonardo DiCaprio) - romance, drama

New:
- Fifty Shades of Wrong (Fifty Shades of Grey prequel) - erotic, romance

Others:
- Coma Back Home - romance, drama
- Letters to Justin - romance, tragedy

In Filipino:
- Ang Fake Mo! - Comedy, Horror
- 20 Years Later (Book 2 of Ang Fake Mo!) - comedy horror

Stories in Progress
- Elysian Eyes - romantic comedy (to be published)
- Once Upon A Tweet - romance, drama ( to be published)
- Dear Mr. Dornan (Jamie Dornan Fanfic) (to be published)

Thank you so much!! Well maybe this is a mark of an ending and a start of a new beginning.

Truly yours,
-Zhac :)