Chapter 2 - Everything Changed

Now, we're at my house. I'm afraid to click the doorbell. I start perspiring even though it's so cold. I count from 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, then Kellie clicked the doorbell!

"I clicked it because I'm hungry now!" Kellie said.

After a few seconds, George, our driver opened it. "Welcome home, Ma'am" he said. 

We went inside. It seems Mother changed everything! My house looks like a church!

I saw my mother with Ms. Irmelin Indenbirken. Then Kellie started teasing me. "Look it's your mother - in - law!"

I gave her a mad look and went to their place. "Mother!" i shouted. 

"Is that you now, Alison?" Ms. Irmelin asked. 

"Yes, I am Ma'am" I replied with a big smile. Kellie kissed my mother and Ms. Irmelin in their cheeks and went as fast as she can at the kitchen. 

"What will Kellie do?" Mother asked.

"She will eat" I replied to them. "I'll just go in my room up stairs" I added.

While leaving, my mother asked Ms. Irmelin "How's Leo anyway?"

"He still doesn't want to get married and wants to enjoy his life" I heard Ms. Irmelin replied. Then I just went in my room and took a nap. 

The next day, I woke up at 8:30 am. I was at the kitchen hoping to have some cereals when Ms. Irmelin arrived. "Good Morning Alison" she said to me. "Good Morning" I replied top her.  Then my mother went to us and asked why Ms. Irmelin's here. 

"Leo's coming tomorrow and I want him to feel better" Ms. Irmelin said.

"Yeah, I think she deserves to feel better after doing three movies back to back" My Mother replied. 

"I think the two girls can help you" My mom replied. 

I was surprised that my cereal might go out of my nose! "So hurry up Alison you'll help Irmelin" my mother said. 

So I went to the bathroom to take a bath. It took me an hour before I finished. Because I'm always sleeping in the bathtub. I changed my clothes and comb my wet blonde hair. Kellie opened my room's door saying that I'm so slow. 

I went down and went with Kellie to Ms. Irmelin's house. I thought they still live at their past address but I'm shocked when I saw that she was just our neighbour now. 

I use to recall what happened to us and Leo! But it is his fault why I became like this. No one knows what my secret is