Chapter 11 - The Fake Romance?

I've been awake.. I can't sleep. I can't even understand why things like this happens to me!!! I need to pretend that I'm happy in a relationship that never existed... But for the sake of everything, I'll try...

 When I look at the clock, it's already 1:37 a.m. I went out of my room. I need some snack.. I went down stairs and didn't expect that Leo is not yet sleeping...

 "You can't sleep?" he asked me.

 "Yes" I replied.

 "So Babe, what will we do tomorrow?" he asked me..

 "Breathe" i replied giving him a smile..

 "'Except on that" he replied.

 "Maybe go to some places you've never been" I said.

 "Like where?" he asked.

 "Somewhere you want to go" I said.

 "In your bed" he said.

 I was shocked hearing that from him... What was he thinking??

 "Alright, we're going to Subic" I said.

 "What will we do in Subic?" he asked.

 "We will go in Ocean Adventure" I said.

 "Sounds great" he said..

 I went in the kitchen, I opened the refrigerator so get some fesh milk to drink... Maybe I can sleep.

 "But I still want to go to your bed" I heard him.

 "Maybe in your dreams" i replied..

 "Or maybe in reality" he added.

 "Just sleep" I said.

 "With you?" he asked.

 "No, with your pillow alone" I said.

 I heard him laugh and I think he went inside his bed... I wish Kellie was still asleep, because she may tease me once she've heard our conversation.. Good thing it's not too loud..

 So I went in my bed.. Hoping to have some sleep because tomorrow will be a very difficult challenge.. Pretending, so that people would not suspect that it's fake...