Chapter 24 - Oh Yes

ALICE'S POV

I've been away, I just returned from Canada. I feel so sick. Oh God, I don't want to eat anything, I just puke all over the place. I've been hiding inside my house and I keep on thinking about my life. Kellie has been around to help me here. 

"Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?" Kellie said as she wipes my sweat on my face. "I don't want to" I replied as I try to eat the cereals. "If he really loves you then he will accept you" Kellie said. 

I just took a deep breath and just let everything not make me suck this much. "Okay" she said as she leaves me. 

I don't remember anything and now I just woke up at the hospital bed. "What happened?" the first thing I said. "You became unconcious" Kellie replied. "Okay, so am I sick?" I asked her. 

"No" Kellie replied. "Okay then let's go home" I said as I try to sit. "But...." she said. "But what?" I replied as I feel a little weird. "You're..." Kellie added. "I'm dying?" I said while panicking. 

"No, you are..." she said. "I'm going to work tomorrow, No!" I said. "Stop it Alice Okay, let me finish what I'm trying to say" she said as she touches my hand. "You're going to have a baby" Kellie said. "I don't want to adopt" I said. "I mean you're pregnant" Kellie clearly said. 

What? I gently touched my tummy. "You're six weeks pregnant" She said as she smiled. "Is it okay if you will leave me alone?" I asked her. "Okay, but don't do anything wrong" she reminded as she go out. 

Would I be happy? Would I smile? Is there any reason for me to keep this baby? Well I know I'm not yet ready. It would be a big sin. What would they say? What will I do? This things scares me. 

I know this would be hard. What should I do? What should I say? 

Why the hell life is like this?I don't want to talk about it. This thing scares me. 

______________

Sorry, i would reveal the secret by the end of the story XD