Chapter 16 - Canada

It's been a very long time since I've been here. I can't stop remembering my memories here. There were flashbacks in my mind. "Are you okay?" Leo asked me. I just looked at him and said "I am"

"We can have our wedding here" Leo said. "You won't marry me if..." I just said. He was too curious about it so he looked at me "If what?"

"Nothing" i just said to avoid more questions. He just ignored what I said and went to the taxi. I also went in. I was still confused about going here. "It's just a funeral" 

________Flashbacks_______

"You're leaving?" Ian said.

"I need to go home" I replied carrying my luggage. She was too sad. "I don't have more reasons to stay here" I said opening the house's door.

"You'll be fine" I said as I went out of the door and last saw Ian's beautiful face. 

_______Present_______

"We're here" Leo said as he went out of the taxi. We just arrived in the chapel where Blair was in. Everyone looks sad as I see their face. 

There was this blonde woman who seats in the front. She looked at me and I realized she was Ian. "Alice!" she said hugging me. She looks better than the last time I saw her. She still have this long blone hair and still looks pretty.

"This is Leo, my boyfriend" I said. "Hi" she said shaking hands with Leo. "I never thought you would have a boyfriend after all the years" she said. "Yeah, me too" I replied.

Leo stared at Blair. Ian and I just sat together and have a little talk. "He doesn't know the truth?" she said looking at me. "It's better for him to not know it" I said looking to her.

She held my hand and looked at me in the eyes. "You can run but you can't hide" she said as she played with my fingers. 

"Blair and I had problems a couple of years ago. Blair knew everything before he died" Ian said to me. "What did he say?" I asked.

"He said he's setting me free but I said it was too late" Ian said leaving my hands. "Blair would be happy" I said.

"He would be happy being with you even though you never really loved him" I said smiling to her.

____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys... It took so long to update..

- Zhac :)