Chapter 17 - The Photograph

"Where are we going to stay?" Leo asked me. He is not yet sleeping, we're still with Ian.  "We're going to stay in Ian's house" I replied. He then hugged me. I feel his breath blowing my skin. "I love you" he whispered. 

"What's the problem?" I asked him. He smiled and whispered "nothing"

Things are getting into my head. I don't know what to do if he'll know what happened to me. It was like a big rock that covers me up to happiness. 

LEO'S POV

I see something different about her. I see she've been strange since we went here. Is she hiding something? Well I don't know. But I trust her so much even though she don't trust me that much. I know I made a huge mistake years ago that made her not trust anyone so much.

I love her. Maybe it could be a big reason for me to believe her. She's just not feeling well right now, I swear.

I've seen a wallet at the chair. Maybe it's Ians. But to be sure, I picked it up and opened. She have a lot of money. But I didn't concentarted in her money, but to the photo in her wallet. There is she and Alice with a nother girl in the middle. 

"Leo, you got my wallet" Ian said grabbing it from me. "Oh, yeah you dropped it at that chair" I said. "Thank you, you got this" Ian said smiling at me. I smiled back.

I was thinking about the photograph. So I went to Alice to ask questions. She was sitting in a chair and look so weird. "I got Ian's wallet" I said. "Did you already returned it?" she asked me.

"Yes, and I saw a picture" I said as she looks so interested. "What picture?" she asked.

"A picture of the both you with another girl" I said. She was surprised as I replied. "Ohh" she then said. "can you tell me who is the third girl?"

She was silent and thinking deeply. "Who is she?" I asked her again. "She's one of our friends" she replied. I'm wondering why that girl wasn't here so I asked her. "Where is she? Is she coming here?" 

"No" she replied with a weird tone. "Why?" I asked. "She's...she's dead" she replied. I was surprised. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." I just said. "It's okay, I know she's fine" she replied.

I still feel something different about it. I don't know but I'm going to know it soon. 

ALICE'S POV

That was close. I don't know why things are starting to show up. I feel too much tention. Secrets. Secrets.secrets.

I know that they will be revealed but I don't want it to be revealed right now.

__________

Sorry