Chapter 25 - Same Mistakes

LEO'S POV

Why are you like this hah? You keep on messing around. That's what I'm telling to myself since I knew about the secret. I'm in Germany now staying at my grandparent's old house where I use to since I was young. I've been drinking beer since last night, I can't sleep and I don't want to. I have 68 missed calls and still counting. Everyone must be worried about me. I worry about myself too, how did I end up this way? 

"Leo, phone call from Kellie" My mom said as she gave me my phone. "It's important son" she said as she left me. 

Kellie: Hey Leo, where are you now? I've been calling you since yesterday. I thought you're dead, I thought you're dating someone else which is more terrible than finding out you're dead blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

(Kellie had a lot to say which I don't really care)

Me: I'm in Germany and please stop talking okay?

Kellie: I need to tell yuo something, this is about Alison

Me: Is there another shocking secret? I had enough of it okay, I'm done. So please stop telling me things I don't want to hear okay. I had a stupid month, a damn month and if that would ever hurt me more than now please don't ever try to say it. 

Kellie: This is important DiCaprio, so please let me say it to you. 

Me: Please tell to her that I'd had enough of her lies. Please tell her I feel so bad and I don't want to feel any worse. Please Kellie.

Kellie: Lies?! Let me just remind you Leonardo, who's the one who first lied here? Don't tell me it's her. She had enough of you years ago when you're this party boy who flirt with girls answering her call saying you're in a friend's house but honestly you're in bar kissing whores. 

Me: So technically speaking, it was still me to blame for all of this crap?!

Kellie: She would never be like that if you just told her the truth that you fell out of love than making her discover that you're out every night spending it with other girls. You promised you would love her, forever, then you would make excuses that you're not the one to blame?!

Me: And now I was this wrong in the first place, I don't even know that huh!!!

Kellie: She did it because you pushed her to go that way. You broke her heart in the first place. You are her first love, her first kiss, first nightstand, and first heartbreak. She's young and she wants to be happy without you, she wants to forget every shit you put her through. All she ever wanted is to be loved for real.

 I was speechless

Kellie continues: You still love her right? And I know you want to fix things up right?

Me: Yes

Kellie: Then come here and say sorry

Me: Okay I would be there I promise. I will be there, just wait. 

Kellie: They want you here, I know that even if I don't hear it. 

Me: What do you mean they?

Kellie: It's they because..... Ali's pregnant. 

Me: Seriously?

Kellie:  Yeah, the doctors say the pregnancy would be hard because she's not well, so they need you here Leo, they need you. The baby needs a father. 

Me: Okay, I'll be there I promise. 

Kellie: Bye, I'll see you soon

"What was it Leo?" Mom asked. "We're going to the Philippines tomorrow" I replied as I put the beer on the table. 

"Why?" Mom asked. "You're going to have a grandchild" I replied. "A grandchild? You mean... Oh Leo congratulations!" Mom said as she hugged me. 

"Son, you need to take a bath 'cause you smell so bad right now" Mom said as we both laughed.

_____________________

The whole secret would be revealed at the special last chapter XD