Chapter 23 - 3 Weeks After

LEO'S POV

Who would have thought that I've runaway just like that? If I just know that I'll be hurt about that stupid past well I'd never attempt to know it. It's been a week now since I left Canada and decided to go back in California. Mom's already worried about me. Well I guess she never wanted to know what I just discovered.

"Son, are you alright?" Mom asked. "Don't worry about me, I'm alright" I replied as I sit down on the couch and open up the television.

"Leonardo DiCaprio and girlfriend, Alison Mortimer, rumored split?" the reporter said. "What the..." I said as I put my hands on my hair. "The actor was reportedly arrived in California all alone last week. There are spreading rumors that he left his Fil-Am girlfriend in Canada." the reporter continued.

Even the media is interested to what's going on. But I respect Alice the most. I will not make this harder. My phone rang. Well Tobey's calling and I answered it. 

Me: Hey

Tobey: You okay?

Me: Yes, I'm okay

Tobey: I just watched the news, is it real?

Me: I can't answer it now because Alice and I are not yet talking. 

Tobey: But you're having a misunderstanding right now?

Me: I guess, it is a misunderdstanding. 

Tobey: I think you will not let her go now. You just lost her for more than fifteen years and I think you don't waant to lose her for the second time. 

Me: I hope so, I wish this was as easy as a puzzle. 

Tobey: I know you will both be okay, just talk about it and everything will be alright. 

Me: Okay, I'll try.

I don't know what's going to happen since everything about us was ruined by this thing. I can't help but to feel so bad since then. Maybe I need time to think and maybe she needs space to think of what should she do. 

It's getting weird and it's really not my intention to make everything harder. But I still love her more than everything. And I will always care for her even if it really hurts me.